Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

27 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

The way rodgers just spoke -  like it’s just a matter of time and the clubs need to find an agreement to get it done …..

sounds to me like he wants any kind of deal done asap to allow him to get some new faces in 

I’m not sure that the club will be on the same page 

Rodgers wants it done so he can get his big pay off and f*** off

6 hours ago, st albans fox said:

The way rodgers just spoke -  like it’s just a matter of time and the clubs need to find an agreement to get it done …..

sounds to me like he wants any kind of deal done asap to allow him to get some new faces in 

I’m not sure that the club will be on the same page 

Great tactic by Rodgers to publicly give the impression we're desperate to sell. 

• Like 1

A third bid of £60m + over ambitious add ons up to £70m was rejected immediately.

We’ve made our policy clear To Chelsea then apparently and they keep coming back. 

Chelsea have adopted the approach we expected Newcastle to take when they got taken over 😂 

• Like 1

By failing to turn up to training I expect most of us fan’s wouldn’t want the lad anywhere near the first XI again.

it’s now just about the value and structure of the deal to get him out.

If come the end of the window we have lost Wes, we have a fee but no replacement we have failed this Summer.

important last few days.

The kid didn’t turn up for training 

he isn’t the first and he won’t be the last 

if he’s still here when we play yanited then we’ll all move on 

the relationship with fans will never be quite the same but I’m sure he will show some contrition and we’ll forgive him IF he then shows 100% commitment for the club 

• Like 3

Fofana clearly doesn’t have a professional attitude. This has now happened twice St Et and now here. If Chelsea do eventually pay up you wait, when Real Madrid come calling he will sulk and down tools again 💯. The kid has a terrible attitude and clearly no loyalties to a club that’s looked after him well. 

Would love it if another club comes in and blows Chelsea out of the water with a offer that suits us and we end up selling to them …..hope and pray either PSG or City are hanging around waiting to pounce that would be absolutely lovely to see the Chelsea rent boys crying foul after the way they have conducted their business with us in this instance 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Not a surprise is it? He was always capable of pulling a shitty move like this.

Do those people still think he is worth 100m?   :ph34r:

I never have, he is a talented footballer but also a flash immature kid. I want responsibility in a CB. In two or three years if he has grown up and has a couple of solid seasons behind him ,with a modest amount of cards then I might change my mind. 100 million is frankly ridiculous . It must make Ruben Dias choke on his cornflakes.

• Like 1

I'm quite surprised that we aren't trying to get Chalobah as part of this deal on a seasons loan. It fills the Fofana void with someone with similar attributes, albeit maybe not quite at Fofana's level, then allows us to reevaluate next summer.  He's got Premier League experience and should slot in fairly easily.

Chelsea fans really like him and he could be one of those homegrown players that Chelsea let go purely because they want the bright new shiny thing.

Edited by Ricey
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ricey said:

I'm quite surprised that we aren't trying to get Chalobah as part of this deal on a seasons loan. It fills the Fofana void with someone with similar attributes, albeit maybe not quite at Fofana's level, then allows us to reevaluate next summer.  He's got Premier League experience and should slot in fairly easily.

Chelsea fans really like him and he could be one of those homegrown players that Chelsea let go purely because they want the bright new shiny thing.

I'd argue their stance is weakening each day. 

They've loaned out Colwill and CHO soon to be at Leverkusen. That's 2 players we were interested in straight away 

50 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I wonder if Chelsea over spent on the Brighton lad, and are now low balling us as the transfer pot is running dry. Perhaps they could ask Brighton for 15 back . 

Correct. ManC pulled out of the Cucuorella deal as they thought the fee was too high. Boehly steps in and pays 10-12m more.  If he agrees to pay us 85M , then next his next move will be the Tattoo parlour to have ´Mug´ etched on his forehead.  Top - please - please take his pants down as the cash is there to be squeezed from this new Chelsea start-up regime.