Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

4 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

If you want your £100m you probably need Wesley to play ball too. At this moment in time, he is useless as a footballer for Leicester City. We can’t play him. 

I don’t mind him being sold - I’ve said that elsewhere. I even understand the appeal of Chelsea and the want to better yourself. I’ve done the same in my career, many times. 

However, we are now on the back foot - despite the 5 year contract. Chelsea know full well that Fofana is of no use to Leicester in the under 23s, missing training. If the thought is he is doing this for any other reason apart from being told to do so, that is naive. 

It’s up to fofana to pull his head out his arse then and sort it out or risk ruining his career and damaging his reputation even further!

Bravo to the club for not budging. This much player power has got to stop. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Fcking hell. lol

Had to double take to make sure it wasn't the "IndyLiar" piss take account. Nope, genuine. 

I know football Twitter is stacked full of some of the thickest twats imaginable, but it beggars belief he has as many people engaging with him as he does.

I love the chelshit fans who think we should let him go cheap because he wants to leave.

Why should we hold the man back from  his dream. We should just let him go for 5er and be thankful.  Inbred morons who have no idea/concept of finance and asset protection etc.

Pay the price or do one and stop crying that you won't win the league again. Dislike all london clubs but this year i hope spurs and arsenal both finish above you tossers.

10 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

I love the chelshit fans who think we should let him go cheap because he wants to leave.

Why should we hold the man back from  his dream. We should just let him go for 5er and be thankful.  Inbred morons who have no idea/concept of finance and asset protection etc.

Pay the price or do one and stop crying that you won't win the league again. Dislike all london clubs but this year i hope spurs and arsenal both finish above you tossers.

We have a chance to shut them up on Saturday. I assume you are expecting us to do that.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

They could always have bought him at the time we did, and develop him. But if you don't, and they turn out good, then you don't get ownership of them by default. My step dad is a Chelsea season ticket holder, and the shti i have to listen to from him drives me insane.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

They could always have bought him at the time we did, and develop him. But if you don't, and they turn out good, then you don't get ownership of them by default. My step dad is a Chelsea season ticket holder, and the shti i have to listen to from him drives me insane.

Football related?

• Haha 1

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/fofana-out-leicester-squad-chelsea-27831670

Fofana is keen to join Chelsea and has urged his club to honour the agreement they made with him when he signed a contract extension in March, which was to let him leave should a substantial enough offer be tabled.

Harry Kane: Premier League Record Breaker
The Frenchman feels that the £70million that Chelsea have reportedly bid for him is more than fair, though Leicester insist that their agreement isn't valid until next summer.

2 minutes ago, davieG said:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/fofana-out-leicester-squad-chelsea-27831670

Fofana is keen to join Chelsea and has urged his club to honour the agreement they made with him when he signed a contract extension in March, which was to let him leave should a substantial enough offer be tabled.

The Frenchman feels that the £70million that Chelsea have reportedly bid for him is more than fair, though Leicester insist that their agreement isn't valid until next summer.

doubt we were daft enough

1) not to specify a substantial amount as more than Maguire
2) tell him the agreement is from 23/24 onwards

4 minutes ago, davieG said:

Guess that's all down to what you call substantial.

I would take £80m or a deal to the value of that and nothing less. He can sulk all he wants but if the deal doesn't go ahead then 5 years is a long-term to burn your career out training alone. He needs to remain professional but I fear Chelsea and his agent are in his ear feeding him this advice on getting his dream move, to which I don't deny he wouldn't dream of going to Chelsea.. but trust that Leicester will honour that when the valuation is met.

Edited by Rusko187

9 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

In hindsight, the Club should of stipulated  that for any bid to be accepted, it must be tabled within 4 weeks of the window closing to ensure Leicester are not screwed on getting in replacements. Let him go and we are fuched.

But now Chelsea have forced us to play 2 games without him, the price is 85m. F**k what Fofana, his agent or Chelsea consider is fair.

Stay firm Susan.

...if they are looking to sign Gordon from Everton for £60m, then a so-called once-in-a-generation player should have a bidding start at £120m!!!

I would not be surprised if Boehly has bragged that he could get him for under £80m, no more kid gloves, this is business.

We'll do what Southampton did with Van Dijk. We'll get what we want in the end. Tuchel will know that if they don't pay up someone else will and he's on a five year contract. We can put our feet up and ride this out and if we do he'll be back in the team come next month.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

. a so-called once-in-a-generation player should have a bidding start at £120m!!

I am glad you call it so-called because he is nothing of the sort. The overrating of some of our players borders on the ludicrous. The only genuine world class players we have had in recent years are Kante, Vardy and Mahrez. If Fofana is worth a 100 million then peak Kante would be 200 million!

• Like 1