Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

4 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

I am glad you call it so-called because he is nothing of the sort. The overrating of some of our players borders on the ludicrous. The only genuine world class players we have had in recent years are Kante, Vardy and Mahrez. If Fofana is worth a 100 million then peak Kante would be 200 million!

...the accolades are not coming from supporters of this club but from professional players outside of it!!!

Radio Leicester remarking that a well Known recently retired (World Class) defender tunes in to watch Leicester games simply to watch Fofana, he believes he is that good. I am not going to trawl through the podcast to find the player involved but it is a true story.

6 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...the accolades are not coming from supporters of this club but from professional players outside of it!!!

Radio Leicester remarking that a well Known recently retired (World Class) defender tunes in to watch Leicester games simply to watch Fofana, he believes he is that good. I am not going to trawl through the podcast to find the player involved but it is a true story.

Martin keown?

• Haha 2

I do have concerns we'll have a mardy adolescent sulking around the training ground. I sincerely hope we've scouted replacement(s) because I can see us getting rid of the spoilt brat next week when Chelsea come in with their final final offer.

33 minutes ago, taupe said:

I do have concerns we'll have a mardy adolescent sulking around the training ground. I sincerely hope we've scouted replacement(s) because I can see us getting rid of the spoilt brat next week when Chelsea come in with their final final offer.

Well if that’s the case send him to his room without supper. He can spend the day looking sadly out the window of his luxury pad at Seagrave watching his mates have a kick around. He’ll soon cave in, I always did. lol 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, davieG said:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/fofana-out-leicester-squad-chelsea-27831670

Fofana is keen to join Chelsea and has urged his club to honour the agreement they made with him when he signed a contract extension in March, which was to let him leave should a substantial enough offer be tabled.

Harry Kane: Premier League Record Breaker
The Frenchman feels that the £70million that Chelsea have reportedly bid for him is more than fair, though Leicester insist that their agreement isn't valid until next summer.

Wasn’t the agreement he could go next season if an acceptable offer was bid?

The lad and his agent have had a mare. I expect he will go but we shouldn’t roll out the red carpet and we must sort a replacement before he goes .

10 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

I mentioned this the other day when news came out about their 3rd bid.

'Reluctant' is quite clearly the operative word. They don't want to, but they probably will. And they'll leave it to the end of the deadline as a way to spite us no doubt. At some point next Thursday we'll see 'BREAKING - BREAKTHROUGH FOR CHELSEA IN FOFANA TALKS. CLUB READY TO MEET £80M VALUATION!! HERE WE GO!!!'.

Probably during the Man Utd game. 

Just now, fox_favourite said:

Isn’t it their 4th bid? Or have I miscounted? 

Either way Susan needs to say “£80m+ or just stop insulting us”

Actually interesting Susan is dealing with it, and not Rudkin….hmmmm

Yeah I think this would be their 4th bid

Seems like when we get into serious numbers that Susan takes over, she was the one who dealt with the Maguire deal

3 minutes ago, K789 said:

Fabrizio saying 75mill bid, get him gone 

It should be £75m + £10m for his debut + £10m for completing a full 90minutes

also another £5m for being utter gutter licking tapping up wombles

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fox in the North said:

Haven’t they already offers £75m or am I making this up? Drop that bid into the shredder 

Most recent bid was £60m + £10m

I expect a very important factor for us will be how much of the guaranteed figure they are offering upfront

Edited by moore_94