Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Hubris is a mugs game, we have made them work, we have not made it easy, we have continually rebuffed their low balling, and we have had them raise it about 20m

We have already done as you described many times, with Chilwell,Mahrez, there is always compromise, the only other was Maguire and that being an outlier and that was not even remotely realistic- it was just an unrepeatable deal

I'm starting to come around to this. 

There is digging your feet in or cutting your nose off to spite your face. 

We potentially have a relegation squad (and mentality) right now. Mutterings around Maddison wanting to move on are not exactly helping the cause and/or trying to reinvigorate the squad with desparate funds needed..

1 minute ago, Bryn said:

Why would we drop the asking price? Still almost a week to go and back in with a 4th bid, they're not going anywhere. We'll get the deal we want.

If we are not planning to get anyone else in, that would be fine, but now Kasper, Hamza and then potentially Fofana goes, surely there is enough squad space for one little overpriced, injury prone  27 year old to arrive?

1 minute ago, Bryn said:

Why would we drop the asking price? Still almost a week to go and back in with a 4th bid, they're not going anywhere. We'll get the deal we want.

Looking back to the Praet deal I think it'll be a lot less than a week before we receive any funds after the contract negotiations have concluded with fofana.

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Absolutely baffled as to how Romano knows they're going to bid that much. 

Pretty confident he is connected to agents so he knows about details of agreements of those he is connected to but probably appends his own bullshit to make it more retweetable

4 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Absolutely baffled as to how Romano knows they're going to bid that much. 

Chelsea/Fofana’s agents. 

They’ll want to make the figure look higher, I’ll be surprised if we accept as we want more money upfront in our financial situation and have to pay St Etienne as well. 

Edited by lcfc_forever

Ironically this thread reminds me of previous threads.

Maguire - "they can frock off for anything less than £100 million"

Chilwell - "ill have him tattooed on my ar*e if we go down below £70 million"

I sense a certain irony incoming 

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
10 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Pretty confident he is connected to agents so he knows about details of agreements of those he is connected to but probably appends his own bullshit to make it more retweetable

He's a bullshit merchant. Tweeted Pedro to Newcastle was done. It wasn't.