Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

28 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

6EE3BD39-F92E-4C38-A839-0FD9D788E9A9.jpeg

If that's what he wants then sacrifice some wages to make up the difference in transfer fee and off you go.

Also forgo your loyalty bonus.

Job done. 

Edit: It's fake. The above still stands though.

Edited by Grebfromgrebland
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

If that's what he wants then sacrifice some wages to make up the difference in transfer fee and off you go.

Also forgo your loyalty bonus.

Job done. 

Edit: It's fake. The above still stands though.

Loyalty bonus? Ridiculous lol

1 hour ago, ronnup said:

Cags back in from the cold like a gorgeous,  long haired warrior of a prodigal son..8 year extension and a return to his blistering form

I miss good Cags 

I’ve made love to Good Cags in my dreams. 
(I’m a straight, married male).  But that didn’t stop me from showering him with an array of mezes and other cold starters from Turkish Mangal Syston. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

I’ve made love to Good Cags in my dreams. 
(I’m a straight, married male).  But that didn’t stop me from showering him with an array of mezes and other cold starters from Turkish Mangal Syston. 

Problem is, so has Brendan's mrs, which is why we are in this mess.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FOXSE said:

You can't get more realistic than..... reality! 😄 

Maybe repeatable or as indication of a future reality would be a better description. Don’t expect to get another 80m for my second hand Beko :D

1 minute ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Simon Jordan bang on as per. The man is box office broadcasting. Even Martin Keown couldn't dampen the vibe.

You know someone is in the wrong when Jordan and Keown agree on something lol 

Record sum!

https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/transferts/mercato-en-direct-suivez-les-infos-et-rumeurs-du-25-aout-2022_LN-202208250064.html

VERBAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN CHELSEA AND LEICESTER FOR FOFANA

According to information from RMC Sport, Chelsea and Leicester have a verbal agreement for the transfer of Wesley Fofana. The two clubs who have been talking for several weeks are on the way to concluding the transfer. An agreement was reached around a record sum for a 21-year-old defender.

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 2