Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

Worked out ok in the end. All those crying about his behaviour are probably the ones that were loving how he pushed his move to us.

I don't like his behaviour, particularly after the backing he got from us with his injury and the new contract but it was always going to happen. £80m+ is a great deal. He could be the best but no guarantees. 

If only we could have some promise that we'd spend the money well...

Chelsea will be crying like Utd were after 3 bad games that we have robbed them blind after trying to make out the stole him from us for a bargain. Can not wait for it. At least he can’t play tomorrow . 

Wonder now if we might just shift those players we want to sell for lower fees now we’ve got big money from selling Fofana, as it’s their wages that are hurting us. 

Looks like the dominoes are falling into place, the next few days are going to be mayhem for our recruitment team and us following the different transfer links. 

Get out the popcorn! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bert said:

I’m glad it’s being resolved one way or another. But we should never do business with Chelsea again. Absolute scumbags, unsettle whoever they’re interested in, try and get their targets for less than the clubs asking price. Absolute joke. 

To be fair to Chelsea, him signing for them pretty much exactly mirrors him signing for us. I expect his agent’s modus operandi is to blame.