Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Sounds like it will only break Maguire record if bonuses are achieved

€82.5M is about £70m

Transfer estimated at €82.5M, excluding bonus. Bonuses can make the defender the most expensive in history

Susan do not accept that.

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

€82.5M is about £70m

Transfer estimated at €82.5M, excluding bonus. Bonuses can make the defender the most expensive in history

Whatever the number is, I hope it is the number we told them at the beginning. Because this crap can't be rewarded. In other news, I also hope that Real Madrid, Barcelona, or PSG decide they like the look of him in December.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lcfc82 said:

He’s an absolute scum bag, far worse than any of the other players that have left for bigger clubs in recent years. 

I hope the move is a disaster for him. Dickhead

It's a shame Drinkwater isn't there anymore we could have got him to put a picture of Fer Nino in Fofana's locker.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

€82.5M is about £70m

So £14m would go to Sainté, and we'd only be able to spend less than half of the remainder (<£28m)

Akanji on massive wages here we go