Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

5 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I genuinely don't give a shit about him. 

Thick as shite marseille sink estate dirt. We played with fire getting this lad and we've got burnt. The sun will still rise and fall tomorrow though. 

How have we been burnt? 

• Like 1

Suppose it’s a decent profit on someone we brought and didn’t get to play as much as we would have liked due to the injury he suffered . On to find the next defender we can sell for 80 mil for someone stupid enough to pay it 

So the reasoning for our poor defence last season was Fofana's injury.

Our keeper and Fofana have now left, but we're stronger? Yeah.....

I'm glad he's gone the way he's acted, don't agree with that one bit, can I blame him for wanting to leave this sinking ship with Rodgers in charge? Not at all, or any of the others who want to leave.

12 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

To be fair to Chelsea, him signing for them pretty much exactly mirrors him signing for us. I expect his agent’s modus operandi is to blame.

Of course, they’ll have been putting pressure on him because of his previous form. 

He was always going to move on from here but I’m so disappointed it’s this soon and with the way it’s been dealt with. Even without his antics he would probably got his move. That’s twice he’s kicked up a fuss, let’s see if he strikes again if another club come in for him.

As for the Club, I really hope they have a replacement for him and also hopefully see a few new faces through the door.

If I were a football club I’d be very wary of doing business with Fofana’s agent in future.  He’s more than morally dubious, he’s total scum.  

Fofana is clearly young and not very bright, but his agent should have been advising him better.

Behaviour like this is widely regarded as being bloody outrageous, and I doubt it’ll do him any favours in the long run. 

• Like 2

Chelsea close to Fofana deal

Chelsea are close to a deal for Leicester defender Wesley Fofana.

The fee for the Frenchman, who was left out of last weekend's defeat by Southampton because of his mental state surrounding the transfer, is understood to be around £70m plus add-ons.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

So the reasoning for our poor defence last season was Fofana's injury.

Our keeper and Fofana have now left, but we're stronger? Yeah.....

I'm glad he's gone the way he's acted, don't agree with that one bit, can I blame him for wanting to leave this sinking ship with Rodgers in charge? Not at all, or any of the others who want to leave.

Really hope we give Iversen a start soon.. Not saying he is better than Kasper but he surely can’t be any worse than Ward!!

3 minutes ago, Simoken said:

Chelsea close to Fofana deal

Chelsea are close to a deal for Leicester defender Wesley Fofana.

The fee for the Frenchman, who was left out of last weekend's defeat by Southampton because of his mental state surrounding the transfer, is understood to be around £70m plus add-ons.

I hope it’s more than £70m. Fingers crossed we got what we wanted from day one.