Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

12 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Whatever the number is, I hope it is the number we told them at the beginning. Because this crap can't be rewarded. In other news, I also hope that Real Madrid, Barcelona, or PSG decide they like the look of him in December.

I don’t I hope his career goes the same way as drinkwaters did 

18 minutes ago, Dames said:

I dont want to see no leaving message off him. Glad he’s gone.

Always knew it was going to end with him leaving for a big club but the way this has happened has been a shambles. 

Agree. Any message would be hollow bullsh!t unless that message was "I'm a greedy disloyal mercenary. Cheers nobends"

15 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I genuinely don't give a shit about him. 

Thick as shite marseille sink estate dirt. We played with fire getting this lad and we've got burnt. The sun will still rise and fall tomorrow though. 

No we haven't, we've flipped a very decent profit

• Like 4

Just now, J.Lisemore said:

Significant profit for Leicester City. That's the bottom line. There's no point getting annoyed with scum like him, we move on.

Exactly this. The reason we signed him on a 5year contract was for exactly this reason, so we could elicit a record fee for him. Onwards and upwards.

• Like 1

£70m is lower than we said we would hold out for. Don't care about his behaviour, in a World Cup year he would have had to play well for us if we'd made him stay. 

Anyway, we have now officially become Chelsea's feeder club which is sickening. Really hope that he dumps them for Real or Barca within a season or 2.

• Like 1

We were only ever going to be a stepping stone for him. Obviously he has shown a lack of class in his attitude and behaviour. He's still not the complete defender and Chelsea are getting someone who can develop and progress but he still makes obvious mistakes. We need to spend the money wisely as we are in a real need for decent defenders. The defence has become a real  issue that needs sorting.

3 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

£70m is lower than we said we would hold out for. Don't care about his behaviour, in a World Cup year he would have had to play well for us if we'd made him stay. 

Anyway, we have now officially become Chelsea's feeder club which is sickening. Really hope that he dumps them for Real or Barca within a season or 2.

Yeah, we fed them the likes of Drinkwater and Chilwell for big fat fees, keep feeding them I say.