Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

Guest Col city fan
Just now, Corky said:

A great player but been an absolute dick. If he wants to go so much then let him and we can do some serious business now with hopefully others going.

Yes, all within a fookin week…

8 minutes ago, Diffco said:

So we have what 70m+ to spend;

No director of football yet,

1 week to sound out potential buys, 

A severely weakened defence akin to last year's shitshow,

A manager who is useless at tactics and game management, 

A manager who will now be rushed into spending potentially big money,

Who is really shit at identifying players, especially by himself, 

It's well good innit

More like £35-£40m to spend. I’m guessing a winger loan and a centre back signed. 

To put this in perspective I left my cushy management job to double my money for a company that had been watching me,  I grew their fledgling company from 500k profit to 3m profit in 12 months.  But in the process lost the woman I loved due to the demands it took of me and they laid off 6 months later.  I'm now back in the game without the pressure of a high profile transfer or a gold digging bitch and more importantly I'm not at all bitter at all 😂

4 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

It’s looking like 70m up front with another 7m as add ons

That’s a fair price imo.

I just don’t trust the club to use it wisely, that’s my main worry. 
I can see us now paying over the odds for Akanji and who knows who else.

That’s only leaving us 56m to spend after St Etienne take their cut. Chelsea only spent slightly less on Cucurella ffs 🤷🏻‍♂️ We’ve been mugged off by Chelsea, with help from Fofana and his agent. 

The timing is honking and it's a shame we didn't get more minutes out of him on the pitch but the cash is definitely welcome. Go and buy a decent centre half or two and ****ing right winger.

Like it or not he'll be a massive success, whether it's at Chelsea or elsewhere.

• Like 1

Part of me hopes the "Rodgers will only get half of the money to re-invest" was leaked by the club as a way to stop us getting potentially rinsed by clubs knowing we have 70M. 

The other part of me is terrified that Rodgers will have the full amount to spend lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

Wish I was at the the game tomorrow to do the **** off fofana chant :cry:

Give em hell boys (and girls) 

As the most expensive defender the world will be watching every move, every mistake and the world will be on his back. The media will have a field day, can he handle that sort of pressure, we will soon find out.

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
2 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

That’s only leaving us 56m to spend after St Etienne take their cut. Chelsea only spent slightly less on Cucurella ffs 🤷🏻‍♂️ We’ve been mugged off by Chelsea, with help from Fofana and his agent. 

Chelsea didn’t put the St Etienne cut into the contract did they?!

They won’t give a shit about that, again that’s our fault.

The club is being run on an amateurish basis at the moment 

1 minute ago, Fox1norfolk said:

As the most expensive defender the world will be watching every move, every mistake and the world will be on his back. The media will have a field day, can he handle that sort of pressure, we will soon find out.

Didn't do Slabhead any harm 🙄

• Haha 1

I don't think it's wise for us to look for a Premier League replacement this late in the day as we'll get rinsed on fee AND wages.

If we look in Ligue 1, Bundesliga or Serie A, outside of the massive clubs anyway, we'd be able to swerve English tax and do what we do best in the transfer market. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Chelsea didn’t put the St Etienne cut into the contract did they?!

They won’t give a shit about that, again that’s our fault.

The club is being run on an amateurish basis at the moment 

Sell on fee's are common place in football, it's hardly amateurish is it.

Edited by Tommy Fresh
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Part of me hopes the "Rodgers will only get half of the money to re-invest" was leaked by the club as a way to stop us getting potentially rinsed by clubs knowing we have 70M. 

The other part of me is terrified that Rodgers will have the full amount to spend lol

Hopefully he will only be able to sign players on loan so we arent stuck with them when he finally takes the bullet