Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

This is gutting. Horrendous timing this close to the end of the transfer window. I never even got to see him play for us in the end.

He's been a total dick about this situation, which is so disappointing. If he'd behaved with a modicum of respect and at least trained (as is his job) this wouldn't feel quite so sickening. He's made me feel bad about disliking Maguire now, who was a saint about it all, in retrospect!

Hopefully we can get in a decent replacement and FINALLY a right winger in before the window shuts. If we don't, we're screwed.

Oh, and I hope he does exactly the same thing to Chelsea soon enough to get a move to Real Madrid. He's certainly going to be good enough, and Chelsea deserve taking down a peg or two for the way they've behaved in this situation too.

33 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

I get that he's young and good for his age,but it can go the other way as he gets older.

I understand that. There's definitely potential but it could go either way, that much is unknown. Not that I care as soon as he stops wearing our shirt. Once off my radar, I genuinely don't take an interest.

• Like 2

Ok so we’re left with one ageing centre back who’s likely to get injured at some point. 

One who looks like he plays football with the composure of a six year old.

A statue with the pace of a tortoise … and …. 

A Turk full of brain farts who’s nearly out of contract anyway.

I think we may need another CB before the window closes, but is there a will to buy anybody who costs more than a fiver  a week … and just who is available this late in the window who isn’t shite anyway? 

• Like 1

On 24/08/2022 at 11:05, st albans fox said:

I think this will be done - it may even end up undisclosed fee

Reckon we will probably accept £70m (45m  paid upfront ) and add ons of £10m. (Which will probably be unlikely to be paid but we won’t reveal that info). 

ITK ……..

no Idea on the upfront though ! 

42 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Bang on 

37 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

The amateurish management of the football club over recent years is unfortunately why, financially, we need to sell one of our best players. 
We’ve made money on Fofana (although only about 35 mill all in) which has essentially been wasted on Soumare, Vestergaard, Bertrand’s wages, some would say Daka and it looks like we are now giving away Perez for nothing (again, just to save wages). There’s some rubbish business going on there.

You don't half ramble some tosh man, saying bang on to a post about us making a profit and being a selling club then moaning that we're having to sell him

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

If he's gone at last, that's good news. I hope Chelsea get the same shit when RM come calling. There's being ambitious and there's being a twat.  Unlike genius and stupidity,  it's not a fine line and Fofana certainly crossed it. Let's move on.  

Oh just imagine, RM make their move in January lol 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

Ok so we’re left with one ageing centre back who’s likely to get injured at some point. 

One who looks like he plays football with the composure of a six year old.

A statue with the pace of a tortoise … and …. 

A Turk full of brain farts who’s nearly out of contract anyway.

I think we may need another CB before the window closes, but is there a will to buy anybody who costs more than a fiver  a week … and just who is available this late in the window who isn’t shite anyway? 

On those descriptions I think we need to buy another 4 defenders

Guest Col city fan
2 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

You don't half ramble some tosh man, saying bang on to a post about us making a profit and being a selling club then moaning that we're having to sell him

Read the posts ffs..

Selling him for a profit and not having him rotting in the reserves - Bang on

Having to sell him because we’ve financially fooked up on many other players - Amateurish

The profit has gone on the other rubbish. 15 mill for Vestie, 20m on Soumare.

Thats amateurish. 
Now stop stalking and start reading.