Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

Just now, Col city fan said:

Read the posts ffs..

Selling him for a profit and not having him rotting in the reserves - Bang on

Having to sell him because we’ve financially fooked up on many other players - Amateurish

The profit has gone on the other rubbish. 15 mill for Vestie, 20m on Soumare.

Thats amateurish. 
Now stop stalking and start reading. 

You said bang on to us being a selling club and making a nice profit, then bemoaned us having to sell him but regardless of financial position that's what we do as a club anyway. You also keep banging on about sell on fee's owed like our lot are the only one's to do them. 

Guest Col city fan
2 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

You said bang on to us being a selling club and making a nice profit, then bemoaned us having to sell him but regardless of financial position that's what we do as a club anyway. You also keep banging on about sell on fee's owed like our lot are the only one's to do them. 

:frusty:
Enough… blocked 

Wesley Fofana is the best defender I have ever seen play in my city’s shirt. I’ve supported Leicester since 2002.

However, there’s a song called Well Leicester on you tube and it makes me remember that we’re all Leicester. I want people who want to play for my city.

16 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Does anyone know if there's a world record decibel level for booing?

I hope we set it at the KP

Not a boo, but does anyone remember the collective groan when it was announced that someone had gone down in the warm up and McGivern was replacing him 😂

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, desertfox2 said:

It's a mystery how he's still a free agent. I guess he must want huge wages and a signing on fee or something as it makes no sense 

"As reported by La Repubblica, Roma are still keen on making a move for Zagadou, who is asking for a four-year contract worth around €2.5m net per season. " 

Just now, JimJams said:

"As reported by La Repubblica, Roma are still keen on making a move for Zagadou, who is asking for a four-year contract worth around €2.5m net per season. " 

He's about as shit as Akanji. BVB have done some horrific CB business lately. 

Thank goodness that is over. He will be a star but he isn't yet. Whether he will ever be the man he should be is another matter he is young and with a bit to learn about how you conduct yourself, say what you like about slabhead but he was a pro to the end.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

fofana is not the best defender to play for our club - he’s probably not in the best twenty defenders to play for our club.  He  could well  have been if he’d stayed ……

He is, objectively as a footballer. But never in the fondness I’d have for other defenders.

11 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Wesley Fofana is the best defender I have ever seen play in my city’s shirt. I’ve supported Leicester since 2002.

However, there’s a song called Well Leicester on you tube and it makes me remember that we’re all Leicester. I want people who want to play for my city.

Bit much 

• Like 1

Selling Fofana for us is a good thing. Yes it would be great to have him in the team, focused and working hard for us but he isn’t. Selling him on at what is a fantastic price for a 21 year old, uncapped defender. 

The problem we have is Brendan Rodgers is in charge. 

• Sad 1