Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

1 minute ago, 21st Century Fox said:

He was always going at some point, so to get a decent fee now before potentially waiting another year while holding the risk of further injuries for what would likely be not that much more money isn't bad. It's a shame he's left such a sour taste in the mouth with his dickheadery.

I say, this sounds all sorts of wrong.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

I get that he was a dick and treated us like nothing but at the end of the day theres no need to speak like this about a player who…

nah completely agree hope his career is ruined

Maybe we should sign that Villereal lad who ruined him last pre season just for the bantz....

As much as everyone hates him… and it’s all gone a bit to s***… 

He was fantastic in the FA Cup final for us, something I will never forget. He is a massive bell for how he’s gone about it all, this Chelsea stuff but I can’t continuously knock him when he put in a performance like that and I’m just gutted it’ll be my last decent memory of him. 

Hardly a huge catalogue of examples of players leaving our club where they haven't had to push hard for the move. Fofana knows he gets his own way but I can see why players feel they have to try and apply pressure. Is it right? No, not really but clubs are hardly saints when it comes to wanting to get rid of players abruptly too.

• Like 1

I think what’s funny, is there’s always the chance he turns out to be another soyuncu.  

He’s does have rushes of blood to his head and whilst he obviously has quality (as does soyuncu) there’s always the chance that strikers work out how to play against him. 

I don’t think there’s many cb’s i wouldn’t sell for that price but personally i’d always sell him before mads, vardy or barnes and if we’d had the power even youri. 

We will notice the loss of youri far more than fofana imo… if we sign a half decent cb we’ll barely notice he’s gone imo. 

• Like 1

Just now, Lambert09 said:

I think what’s funny, is there’s always the chance he turns out to be another soyuncu.  

He’s does have rushes of blood to his head and whilst he obviously has quality (as does soyuncu) there’s always the chance that strikers work out how to play against him. 

I don’t think there’s many cb’s i wouldn’t sell for that price but personally i’d always sell him before mads, vardy or barnes and if we’d had the power even youri. 

We will notice the loss of youri far more than fofana imo… if we sign a half decent cb we’ll barely notice he’s gone imo. 

I'm sorry but he'll be amazing for them... then he'll fvck off to Real Madrid when he's 24.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Hardly a huge catalogue of examples of players leaving our club where they haven't had to push hard for the move. Fofana knows he gets his own way but I can see why players feel they have to try and apply pressure. Is it right? No, not really but clubs are hardly saints when it comes to wanting to get rid of players abruptly too.

image.gif.9200bb0ffeac30302a44136583f488b4.gif

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Nalis said:

I'm sorry but he'll be amazing for them... then he'll fvck off to Real Madrid when he's 24.

very well may do. And i absolutely think he can. But i don’t think it’s guaranteed. 

Not in the way that mahrez and kante were 

He’s a classic case of being too good at too young of an age. He’s just not got the emotional/ mental strength to cope with how good he is hence acting like a mad one as soon a  ‘ bigger’ club come in for him.