Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

7 hours ago, Sampson said:

The problem I guess is it’s so late in the window.

Realistically we need 4 players in - 2 centre backs, a goalkeeper and a right winger, but that obviously won’t happen now. The priority I guess is sorting out the defence, which includes the goalkeeper though.

What worries me more is Rodgers saying he’s not expecting any more players in the other day. Part of me thinks we’re not going to see this £80mil reinvested at all this window and we’ll not even be getting a single replacement centre back in, let alone 2.

I hope I’m wrong of course but I guess we’ll find out in a week or so

With mahrez we recognised a late in window sale was messy so agreement was made for next summer, done early 10 july, should have done same here. Fofana would have got on with it knowing he gets what he wants next summer and we wouldnt be left with a panic end to window.

Was one of our good windows as we did business early.

Edited by Chrysalis

8 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

If we bring in someone, which I think we must, it needs to be a prospect and a good one

Ideally at least 2 players who can improve the first team - a LCB AND RW.

Fingers crossed we invest wisely.

5 hours ago, MPH said:

just like he did to St Etienne when he joined us, is my point. It’s odd for people to act all surprised and upset by it. Bit hypocritical, I think.

Being hypocritical is the one of the fundamentals of being a football fan.

seriously tho glad he’s gone as he was being a dick but, more interested (as we all should be) on the future of our Club, who we bring in and kick start our season.

2 minutes ago, Safestandingfox said:

Rats off a sinking ship comes to mind, can only hope and pray we either loan someone half decent or we've got good quality additions lined up for permanent moves. 

I reckon he would have pulled this stunt even if we finished in Europe lasy season and started the season well to be honest.

Guest Chocolate Teapot

This may have an internal domino effect. We might drop prices on other players given the 85m will tide us over for a season or two.

Massive week for the club. Rodgers will get his rebuild if he still wants it.

9 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

This may have an internal domino effect. We might drop prices on other players given the 85m will tide us over for a season or two.

Massive week for the club. Rodgers will get his rebuild if he still wants it.

Hopefully he will get sacked before he gets a chance to get it his rebuild.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MPH said:

I bet you weren’t saying that when we signed him..

When I was a kid and complained if my brother was given a treat of some kind, my mum would say: “I never hear you complaining if YOU get a treat!”

Well of course not, mum. That would literally make no sense. 

On 16/08/2022 at 21:52, Evington Fosse Fox said:

really hope that Fofana leaves for a decent price and:

1. Breaks his leg at Chelsea. 

2. Greedy bastards Chelsea get investigated (as there were reported to have some ownership links with the Saudia's at Newcastle.

Enough said. 

Looks like the move is done.. Disappointed but hopefully we now get someone in during a limited transfer window.

Final parting shot......Hope that John Terry has has some fun with Fofana's missis.😅