Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

41 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I reckon he would have pulled this stunt even if we finished in Europe lasy season and started the season well to be honest.

May well have been the case, I have absolutely no doubts he'd do it again if a bigger team come knocking on Boehly's door in a few years time. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pkonline said:

Fast forward - it's 2024, and Chelsea defender Fofana has been left out of the squad as the player negotiates transfer to PSG/Real Madrid 😛

*negotiates dream move to PSG/real Madrid 😄 

I’d just like to say, I’m really glad to see toxic Leicester is back. It’s been a long time coming but glad to see us all coming out of our shells and releasing this pent up anger, today I was worried we’d only get a few boos and chants about fofana; but now I’m convinced the whole crowd will be united in pure hatred.

Thank you, remember enjoy today but enjoy it by being disciplined (in hatred)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

This is bollocks, we’d be accepting lowballed offers if we were in such a state

I know we aren’t in financial trouble, as you say, we’d be accepting offers if we were. But the story about people lowballing us because they think we are desperate could be true… is clearly true in the case of Maddison imo, could also be why Youri is still here. 

26 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

We undoubtedly will but we’re all sh1t scared who it will be ……

Been waiting years for a mental deadline day…. We’re going to get one, I’m terrified!!! Bet Sky will have wall to wall coverage of seagrave lol 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Been waiting years for a mental deadline day…. We’re going to get one, I’m terrified!!! Bet Sky will have wall to wall coverage of seagrave lol 

Manic and successful deadline days rarely go hand in hand!! 

Just now, Brenfox said:

I know its a significant amount of money but if the issue has always been number of bodies then nothings changed. Surely we still need to move players on before we sign anyone?

We can sign a replacement for Wes, but yeah to get a winger we need to sell another most likely. Perez is rumoured to be out.

1 minute ago, Brenfox said:

I know its a significant amount of money but if the issue has always been number of bodies then nothings changed. Surely we still need to move players on before we sign anyone?

It's both, the club aren't going to seriously weaken themselves and not improve the squad. This also allows us to take the lower offers we've had for the likes of Praet, Soumare etc depending on how many players we have lined up to come in.

As it stands we'd likely only bring a replacement CB in and a right winger.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Well if this was true, then good chance things will change now we have Fofana cash in our pockets…

Leicester's financial difficulties are widely known and it's known by enough people that the issue is the wage bill and squad size and that we don't need money from transfers.

Professionals at other clubs will all know of this, and will not fall into the trap that those outside of club structures seem to be when it comes to trying to understand our position. 

Basically, the only people that still think we need to sell our players on the cheap to stay afloat are armchair commenters online and "ITK"s.

12 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I don't think much work is going to get done that day i certainly won't be doing much:)

12 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

There should be rule against a PL club buying more than say 2 players from any other PL club in any given 12 months. The way these big clubs play on smaller clubs is nothing short of cartel behaviour, unfair and anti-competitive.

When was the last time one club bought 3+ players from the same PL team in a 12 month period?