Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

20 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Been waiting years for a mental deadline day…. We’re going to get one, I’m terrified!!! Bet Sky will have wall to wall coverage of seagrave lol 

As long as we get scenes like this i'll be happy 😂

C2769FC0-763E-4D93-A740-E32349446433.jpeg

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's both, the club aren't going to seriously weaken themselves and not improve the squad. This also allows us to take the lower offers we've had for the likes of Praet, Soumare etc depending on how many players we have lined up to come in.

As it stands we'd likely only bring a replacement CB in and a right winger.

Looking at the prices quoted for players like Antony gordan we will seriously struggle to replace fofanna and get a decent right winger in

• Like 1

Just now, lcfcbluearmy said:

Looking at the prices quoted for players like Antony gordan we will seriously struggle to replace fofanna and get a decent right winger in

Yes if we are looking at over hyped young English players, which I seriously hope that we aren't.  Plenty of value out there even at this stage of the window if we are smart.  It's the 'if we are smart' bit that's making me nervous given recent signings.  

3 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

Yes if we are looking at over hyped young English players, which I seriously hope that we aren't.  Plenty of value out there even at this stage of the window if we are smart.  It's the 'if we are smart' bit that's making me nervous given recent signings.  

No I agree I don't rate gordan at that much either I'm just weary of people putting prices up at the end of the window and us getting caught out paying £30 million for another gazzel or under

13 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

you'd hope we can at least find a lookman standard winger for 15-20m who can play on the right

15 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

That is why we need to make sure we shop outside of the Prem

Plenty of bargains to be had if we look in elsewhere

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

I’d just like to say, I’m really glad to see toxic Leicester is back. It’s been a long time coming but glad to see us all coming out of our shells and releasing this pent up anger, today I was worried we’d only get a few boos and chants about fofana; but now I’m convinced the whole crowd will be united in pure hatred.

Thank you, remember enjoy today but enjoy it by being disciplined (in hatred)

I'd agree foxes, from the very top, is toxic pro fofana. Rightly so. 

Edited by UHDrive
Typo

£75 million with add ons included? 

I just feel like we’ve lost out on this deal big time. Anything from now until the end of the window will just be bought on impulse and if we don’t get who we want then we may as well have waited until next summer.

In the words of Pep Guardiola, “We cannot replace him”

• Like 3

Just now, AKCJ said:

I don't see why we would reduce the asking price.

Still convinced the price is £80m.

Everyone else seems to think it’s something like £70m+£15m, with the add-ons making him the most expensive defender.

So if that's correct, it's not a record.

It's not a Prem record, it's not a British record, it's not chelseas record, it's not our record, it's not a record for a CB, it's not a record for a 21 year old.

So to reiterate. It's not a record.

Edited by JimJams

1 hour ago, Vlad the Fox said:

We should play him today, apart from ****ing chelsea off they’ll be too shit scared to go near him lol 

Given the level of professionalism we've seen from him, they wouldn't need to. He'd politely get out of their way, and would probably even put a couple of them through on goal.

2 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Everyone else seems to think it’s something like £70m+£15m, with the add-ons making him the most expensive defender.

Yeah i'm quite looking forward to hearing what Percy has to say.

"Around £75m" sounds like a guess on Romano's part.

• Like 1