Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

2 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

He played 37 league games for us, had a bad injury that he has only played 9 league games since and is 21 years old. I fail to see how we have bottled anything. Figures of 85 mil were made up by us, and we have no idea what Leicesters target was for this or how any negotiations went.  Right now, i think we got a good price for someone who clearly has some attitude issues.

From my perspective, this has happened a year too early for everyone. Wes would likely have been worth more in a year (but that isn't guaranteed - he didn't have a great start to this season), but i think Wes could find life a little hard at Chelsea as he is still developing.  

Yep he is a complete little shit and it is best that he just pisses off to Chelsea now. Should have been willing to give us another year without moaning especially giving we stuck by him and even offered him a new contract despite a bad injury. Total **** 

1 hour ago, lcfc_forever said:

Like others have said, it won’t be Rodgers alone. Not clear if Glover starts on transfer deadline day itself but he might have a say along with the scouting team. 

The appointments around Rodgers suggest that the club are taking back more control. 

Maybe this Glover chap, has been unofficially recommending targets already in the background ....?

Edited by rico
  • Like 1

Half the sources say we got a world record fee after add ons, some say more like £75m. Reportedly we rejected £70m odd, so either could be true. Doubt we will ever know. Close to what we got for Maguire but not over it would be my guess.

Can’t wait to see him get caught ball watching, out of position and ****ing shocking under the ball in the Champions League. 2028 contract? More like 2024 when he tries to force his way out to a bigger club than Chelshit

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Half the sources say we got a world record fee after add ons, some say more like £75m. Reportedly we rejected £70m odd, so either could be true. Doubt we will ever know. Close to what we got for Maguire but not over it would be my guess.

It a world record deal including add on but 

only 5m add on are realistic which why reporters are saying 75m

Don't get why people think we've bottled it. The deal will just be structured differently, and probably leads to why there's so many different reports. 

We wouldn't have been 'weak' or 'bottled' it. Not everything the club ever does is always negative or bad. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Go with the original report, they broke the story. Everyone else tries to add their own slant.

• Like 1

Just now, Lee Monty said:

It really wouldn’t shock me if the Chelsea C##ts parade the w****r at half time just to piss us of even more

Pretty sure the club absolutely make sure no deal is done until after the game.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1