Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

29 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Who cares?

He’s a huge name and supports the club we do, constantly mentions it on MOTD, can only see that as a positive myself.

I thought it was widely recognised he was a bit of an arrogant tw@t?

I don;t care either way, but just because someone support leicester doesn't mean I'm going to like them. eg Ian Stringer

1 hour ago, hebangsthedrums said:

I thought it was widely recognised he was a bit of an arrogant tw@t?

I don;t care either way, but just because someone support leicester doesn't mean I'm going to like them. eg Ian Stringer

Have you met Lineker…

I have…typical Leicester lad,richer than most..

local lad come good..

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

He’s only 21 and been married twice already? Wow. The French are real

lovers. 

7 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Fofana? Hope they took a dump on his jacket. 

lol

Lineker’s of course

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Bit of a stretch to compare him to stringer. Stringer didn't play over 200 games for the club scoring over 100 goals helping us get promotion in the process. Playing and scoring for England and winning a top division golden boot whislt still at his boyhood club eventually leaving for big money. 

Stringer didn't lead a consortium to help save the club from bankruptcy putting in 6 figures of his own cash. 

Stringer doesn't constantly promote and support the club to a national TV audience of millions. 

You don't have to like him but as a Leicester fan you have to respect his contribution to the club

Probably shouldn't have posted as OT, but I was just a bit surprised people were in turn surprised with some negative reactions to Lineker.

You don't have to like him but as a Leicester fan you have to respect his contribution to the club - I haven't said I don't.

Maybe the Stringer comparison wasn't the best, its more to support the principle that just because someone supports LCFC does't mean other fans will like them as seems to be the case almost universally with him.

8 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Have you met Lineker…

I have…typical Leicester lad,richer than most..

local lad come good..

Yes twice - both times he was a bit aloof and arsey (which he's entitled to be), that why when I hear him being spoken about favourably, in spite of the points TWWS makes its not too surprising

Anyway when is Fofana off and how much!

Edited by hebangsthedrums

Just now, Fox 4 Life said:

Just get this finalised so we can get a replacement in, we have 3 days ffs

Once agreed between the clubs we will be proceeding with incoming(s)

it doesn’t have to be announced for that to happen 

It will be done with photos etc by Tuesday latest 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Just get this finalised so we can get a replacement in, we have 3 days ffs

That’s what I thought. Plus selling clubs will hold us to ransom because they will know we have just received a lot of money and are desperate. Can see a panic buy in coming.