Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

I take it the finance dept won’t even let us move in the market until the funds have been confirmed? Running out of time for a replacement.

Considering this has been on the cards for a few weeks and most people knew it was going to go this way surely we’ve had a replacement lined up and all that needs doing is the trigger pulling? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ThurmastonFox said:

Sweet naive child…

😂😂 oh I absolutely reckon the club has done nothing and will be scrambling for the next few days. Just a small part of me hoped that having weeks to get this sorted they’d be on top of it… 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Dames said:

I take it the finance dept won’t even let us move in the market until the funds have been confirmed? Running out of time for a replacement.

Considering this has been on the cards for a few weeks and most people knew it was going to go this way surely we’ve had a replacement lined up and all that needs doing is the trigger pulling? 

Once the deal is agreed between the clubs, we will be moving on our own deals 

Everything is subject to medicals whilst paperwork is sorted out anyway (both fofana and our deal(s))

48 minutes ago, Dames said:

God, if only this were true. Probably have no idea, no clue and and nothing done. Likely get on the phone to Burnley to see what Tarkowski is up to 🤣

(That’s the joke for anyone who thinks I think Tarks is still at Burnley).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, SkidsFox said:

Give Southampton a call. They normally have a defender they're willing to sell to us...

I’d take Bella Kotchap to be honest. He has impressed. Whoever we get is not going to be in the same bracket. 

if we don’t play Cags then we are going to see a lot of Jannick and Dan and probably Ndidi at CB. 

1 hour ago, Supergray22 said:

I’d take Bella Kotchap to be honest. He has impressed. Whoever we get is not going to be in the same bracket. 

if we don’t play Cags then we are going to see a lot of Jannick and Dan and probably Ndidi at CB. 

They've only just signed Bella Kotchap and judging by his performances he's headed in the same direction as Fofana

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, tickler28 said:

They've only just signed Bella Kotchap and judging by his performances he's headed in the same direction as Fofana

My post was in reaction to the question would you take another CB from Southampton so a bit tongue in cheek. Does show that there are decent signings to be had out there but circumstances are not in our favour at this stage.