Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

Just now, Ricey said:

Clubs have to get all of their unveiling social media content sorted as well, which can often delay things a bit.

Of course but we'd have heard from the media dirge who have relentlessly pedalled this transfer all summer and we've heard very little for a few days now.

17 minutes ago, Upthechels said:

I'm not sure I'm understanding the reaction to the USA medical? Yeah it's a bit odd, and annoying as everyone just wants this over with, but surely the deal is done, and Leicester have been able to plan and make moves ahead of time. I doubt Leicester are sitting around waiting for this Fofana deal to officially conclude before attempting to speak to other clubs and potential players. If they are, then yikes! But if they're not, then the delay in the official announcement because of this strangely arranged medical should have no bearing on any moves Leicester want to make?

I think the clubs have agreed verbally, which in today's world means nothing. Chelsea can pull out at any time.

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Doesn't stop the media telling us it's all sorted.

You’d expect it to leak from the French end but maybe Chelsea are intent on keeping it quiet and making a song and dance about it tomorrow or even Thursday 

The deal can be done and dusted without it being announced 

Just hope he's another Drinkwater for Chelsea. Brake a leg Fofana.

22 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

I'm not normally into the whole giving players grief when we play them at their new team. But in this case, I hope our fans make it a really uncomfortable experience for him. Not sure I've ever felt such dislike for a player before. But quite literally everything about this stinks.

This is football now and it's why so many people have lost the love of the game. All round very sad state of affairs.

Just now, happy85 said:

Go against what Simon Phillips is saying 

He would have no more idea than us , just a podcaster. The chances are it will happen but they will want to be absolutely sure on his fitness. Whether he will be any good for them is another question of course.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
5 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Go against what Simon Phillips is saying 

I can categorically state I have more idea of what's going on than him. Hes an idiot podcaster.

10 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Could be wrong but apparently a risk this may now not happen.

Have you heard anything specific?!

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Chelsea came back and basically said, "The private medical practice that we paid lots of money to but are, ahem, completely objective, reckon he's got a dodgy knee. The price is now £40m rising to £45m if he plays 100 games for us. If you don't accept this very reasonable revised offer you're denying this young man his dream move..."

3 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I can categorically state I have more idea of what's going on than him. Hes an idiot podcaster.

I much prefer to take my news from a forum poster. 

Gentle ribbing aside, what level of rush that this is not going to happen now?

16 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Could be wrong but apparently a risk this may now not happen.

Failed a medical?

Sure I seen something years ago where you can't technically fail one but if report is damaging and club then pulls out of any potential deal

Edited by TrickyTrevLeftPeg
  • Like 1