Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

Just now, lcfcsnow said:

I'd take all 3, Ziyech was the closest thing to Mahrez before he moved to Chelsea. Can't rely on us to sign anyone as good as them although Gallagher a bit too similar to KDH for me.

We don't need Gallagher. CB and RW would be filled sufficiently if Colwill and Ziyech come here. I hope Kepa isn't being considered in any deals. 

Just now, -sodapop said:

Colwill, Gallagher - outside of those two are there any Chelsea players that we might look at?

mount ?

but seriously, the issue with their players is if you have issues with what we pay our players…….

so it’s only their youngest players who we can look at.  If wes is ok to stay for this season then we won’t sell. if he makes it clear that he wants to leave then we have a big call to make. 

Think this deal depends on whether Maddison signs a new contract or not. If Madders doesn’t look likely to sign we probably have to move him on and then Fofana goes next summer. If madders signs on then it’ll be Fofana to go. Now it looks like Tielemans will run his contract down we don’t really have much option given our model really does need us to sell one per summer and we didn’t last season. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

We don't need Gallagher. CB and RW would be filled sufficiently if Colwill and Ziyech come here. I hope Kepa isn't being considered in any deals. 

I haven’t been that impressed with ziyech. he doesn’t seem like he wants to put the hard yards in 

Don’t sell. Fofana is a rare commodity as in his value will only go up. 

£80m would be a waste in my opinion. I’d be playing hard ball keep him here for another season, let him grow even more and look to sell him for £100m.

• Like 1