Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

Just now, LFox99 said:

Well now its your turn not to be daft. 

They're the only two cracking players who were available this window. Tell me one left footed RW who's on that level who could be brought in this summer based on the sale of Fofana (the likes of Bourigeaud could be brought in regardless)

Don’t be daft. lol

It may be the only one’s we are made are aware thanks to our media, but there are loads and that’s what a scouting department is for. I mean Ludovic Blas? Tysgankov? Gakpo? There are absolutely loads.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

None left in the world?!

You can all laugh at me and pretend I said something funny. 

Go on, name me right wingers who would fit our description who we could buy this window.

I'm talking about players who will massively improve the team, because that's what I'd expect from whoever we bring in with the money from a potential Fofana sale

Just now, LFox99 said:

Go on, name me right wingers who would fit our description who we could buy this window.

I'm talking about players who will massively improve the team, because that's what I'd expect from whoever we bring in with the money from a potential Fofana sale

I just named you three.  :blink:

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

I mean Ludovic Blas? Tysgankov? Gakpo? There are absolutely loads.

Blas got linked to Lille just today

Tsygankov isn't on the same level as a De Ketelaere or Madueke

Gakpo is right-footed

1 minute ago, LFox99 said:

Ziyech one of them. 

Any natural RW improves the team let's be honest. Just because you can't think of any doesn't mean there aren't any at all around lol

Just now, LFox99 said:

Blas got linked to Lille just today

Tsygankov isn't on the same level as a De Ketelaere or Madueke

Gakpo is right-footed

Well CDK and Madueke do not even play in the same position, so there is that….

Tysgankov is definitely at that level

Oh dear, so we are still pining for Mahrez are we with the left-footed nonsense?

Just now, StanSP said:

Ziyech one of them. 

Any natural RW improves the team let's be honest. Just because you can't think of any doesn't mean there aren't any at all around lol

Ah brilliant, while we're busy moaning about our wage bill, let's bring in someone who will massively contribute to the problem we've already got.

I also can't see Ziyech and Maddison fitting into the same XI. 

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Well CDK and Madueke do not even play in the same position, so there is that….

Tysgankov is definitely at that level

Oh dear, so we are still pining for Mahrez are we with the left-footed nonsense?

"left-footed nonsense"

get out of here, the last 3 years we've all been moaning on here about how Perez isnt it, and how Lookman just is so much better on the left than on the right. Now why might that be? Oh right, cause theyre not left footed. 

Just now, LFox99 said:

"left-footed nonsense"

get out of here, the last 3 years we've all been moaning on here about how Perez isnt it, and how Lookman just is so much better on the left than on the right. Now why might that be? Oh right, cause theyre not left footed. 

The past is the past, he ain’t coming back, it’s time to evolve and accept change is necessary. Perez was not crap because he was not left footed, he was crap because he was crap.  lol

15 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Well now its your turn not to be daft. 

They're the only two cracking players who were available this window. Tell me one left footed RW who's on that level who could be brought in this summer based on the sale of Fofana (the likes of Bourigeaud could be brought in regardless)

Any player is available at the right price.  

10 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

The past is the past, he ain’t coming back, it’s time to evolve and accept change is necessary. Perez was not crap because he was not left footed, he was crap because he was crap.  lol

Can somebody tell me how many top teams have left footed right wingers and in fact before Mahrez how many we employed. This mania on here I find quite baffling. The greatest right wingers in history were nominally right footed , Best Jairzinho , Matthews. However one footed they were not. Watching Mahrez yesterday shows again how reluctant he is to try to beat a player on the outside. The cut across the box and shoot tactic is still his fundamental threat .Foden was much more dangerous , he goes either way. Left or right he keeps the defender guessing.

Edited by An Sionnach

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, sylofox said:

Reminds me of the title party they had in the dressing room after beating us 😂😂😂😂😂

How many laughs! What are you, a fookin hyena!

:P

1 hour ago, Dames said:

Colwill + Gallagher and 60m would be really good business for us. 

CHO is on too high wages to justify. 

It reads the club value him at 85m so not sure why people keep adding 50m worth of players on top of a huge fee 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Chelsea may want to offer players to lower the price but our situation still hasn’t changed.. we need to offload players so It makes no sense for us to accept a deal that includes 2-3 players..

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, MPH said:

Chelsea may want to offer players to lower the price but our situation still hasn’t changed.. we need to offload players so It makes no sense for us to accept a deal that includes 2-3 players..

Exactly. Plus who are they going to offer? Most Chelsea players will be on higher wages than Fofana and aren’t going to take a wage cut so it would end up increasing our wage bill when we’re desperately trying to bring it down.

Edited by Sampson

1 hour ago, MPH said:

....true, with a down payment of say £30m it sits against the wages-Revenue ratio!!!

With potential 10 contracts expiring next season, we could ride this out this season. Obviously getting players out the door could still happen later on in the window. It is a gamble as there will be players not in the registered squad, being paid without directly contributing.