Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

8 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Chelsea fans have brought that one up in masses and think they've just found some ultimate "gotcha"

Chilwell's head was already turned during lockdown when he picked up his phone with Chelsea on the other end, you could see it in his silly antics after the Chelsea cup game at the end of 19/20, Brendan didn't know at the time that Ben would go and push for the move which is also what ruined our valuation of him

2 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Chelsea fans have brought that one up in masses and think they've just found some ultimate "gotcha"

Chilwell's head was already turned during lockdown when he picked up his phone with Chelsea on the other end, you could see it in his silly antics after the Chelsea cup game at the end of 19/20, Brendan didn't know at the time that Ben would go and push for the move which is also what ruined our valuation of him

Also how long did chilwell have left on his contract at that time?

Fofana has a 5 year contract. What can he do but crack on if we say no you're not going, besides next season there'll be a plethora of clubs after him, we could fetch more for him then, we'd be mad to let him go for what they think - £80m

Just now, splinterdream said:

Also how long did chilwell have left on his contract at that time?

Fofana has a 5 year contract. What can he do but crack on if we say no you're not going, besides next season there'll be a plethora of clubs after him, we could fetch more for him then, we'd be mad to let him go for what they think - £80m

Had 4 years left, signed a 6 year deal in 2018

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Didnt Chilwell essentially get tapped up during lockdown though?

You could already see he was gone when he laughed and chatted with the Chelsea players on the pitch right after we got knocked out by them and that twat Ross Barkley

11 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Well it’s ok for one of the local journos to remind Brendan what he said about Ben and ask what’s different this time with wes?  

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Well it’s ok for one of the local journos to remind Brendan what he said about Ben and ask what’s different this time with wes?  

Well, I'll wait for the football forum with OPA tomorrow, should be some spicy stuff

8 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

As I said in an earlier post, I thought we could have got more for Chilwell, I'm thinking they were looking at the profit margins with mahrez and chilwell, profit margins would be around £40m for £85m fee, although I think it'd be devastating to our season 

Just now, st albans fox said:

That will be the recording of Fridays interview 

Much could change by the time Owyn gets to speak with Brendan on Thursday or Friday 

You missed my point.

I'm interested because it's actually an interview that will go more in depth than your usual pre-match presser questions.