Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

It’s almost like football players have smoke blown up their arse 24x7 and they spend all their spare time either playing FIFA or reading about themselves on Twitter

Yep - who would have thought!

it’s pretty clear that with his following most of the chelsea defence last week (and undoing that) and then todays interactions and likes tells us that he certainly isn’t not interested in a move 

if they pay the money then surely  he goes ??.

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Yep - who would have thought!

it’s pretty clear that with his following most of the chelsea defence last week (and undoing that) and then todays interactions and likes tells us that he certainly isn’t not interested in a move 

if they pay the money then surely  he goes ??.

Looks like he’s telling that Chelsea fan to go do one. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The_77 said:

Looks like he’s telling that Chelsea fan to go do one. 

Why bother - it’s not like the bloke is anyone relevant ?  

I mean if I tweeted something about a player being good/bad I wouldn’t expect a response ……unless maybe the player was invested in something at the time ……

Just now, HankMarvin said:

Or his ego is so inflated, he feels the need to correct a nobody In the grand scheme of things.

That happens every second between people on FoxesTalk so I’m not sure any of us are in a position to judge Lil’ Wes on that front. :D

4 minutes ago, The_77 said:

That happens every second between people on FoxesTalk so I’m not sure any of us are in a position to judge Lil’ Wes on that front. :D

Is it often players respond to random posts on Twitter from opposition fans?
Let alone when you’re currently linked to a transfer to that fans club

this was also in that thread posted 

seems to have removed the like 

image.thumb.png.07bc87160fc1f413d940491d8f0a258c.png

Edited by HankMarvin

Just now, HankMarvin said:

I don’t know. Sounds like a fun research project for ya!

8 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

this was also in that thread posted 

seems to have removed the like 

image.thumb.png.07bc87160fc1f413d940491d8f0a258c.png

He’s deleted that like now

is is possible that one of his mates has access to his account? 

wonder why he seems to be twerking at Chelsea this evening ? Have their been some developments today ? 

Edited by st albans fox

2 minutes ago, Fergus2222 said:

Yeah, rlc is the one involved in  a swap. We offered 40-45m and rlc lol. I think 55-60m and rlc can get it done

I wouldn't mind him here, I think he is better than the few games he gets in the Chelsea starting 11 shows.  60M plus Ruben would cover the left leg, what else you got?

5 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

I wouldn't mind him here, I think he is better than the few games he gets in the Chelsea starting 11 shows.  60M plus Ruben would cover the left leg, what else you got?

we'll toss in cho for free, hes shit

18 minutes ago, Fergus2222 said:

Yeah, rlc is the one involved in  a swap. We offered 40-45m and rlc lol. I think 55-60m and rlc can get it done

Like, dont get me wrong, I think RLC was a player we really admired but that was before his injury. Now he's got just the year left on his contract, massive wages and is a fringe player at Chelsea

In no way should his current valuation (especially given the wages) be anywhere close to 25m

1. Chelsea have no other options with Gvardiol unavailable.

2. The new owners are desperate to make a good impression after ballsing up raphinha and kounde.

3. Fofana has 5 years left on his deal, we could keep him a year and still sell for ridiculous money.

4. It's the beginning of the season, selling a player of fofana's quality will be suicidal for our season.

Chelsea have none of the leverage here even if fofana kicks up a fuss. I think it's going to be 110mil+ or bust, most likely bust.

Will be hilarious to see the Chelsea meltdown.

Edited by honeybradger

13 minutes ago, Fergus2222 said:

we'll toss in cho for free, hes shit

id much rather cho than RLC. 

RLC would be a disaster! 

no way we do business for fofana if you don’t let us have colwill :dunno:

Edited by Lambert09

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

He’s deleted that like now

is is possible that one of his mates has access to his account? 

wonder why he seems to be twerking at Chelsea this evening ? Have their been some developments today ? 

No he hasn’t it’s still on his account.

17 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

id much rather cho than RLC. 

RLC would be a disaster! 

no way we do business for fofana if you don’t let us have colwill :dunno:

as much as I dont rate rlc myself I think he'd actually be a very good fit for you guys. almost a like for like tielemans replacement - obviously not as good but definetly an option

all our club briefings seem very very optimistic we can get this done for about 80m and the way hes twerking for us on social media i actuallly do think this happens. Really dont think we want to lose colwill - he really is majorly overhyped though if he isnt the next vvd ill be let down. if it comes down to it I do think we give you colwill as we are desperate and our only other option is gvardiol now in some sort of a werner swap which tonight seems to be gaining more traction. I was extremely confident in this deal toay but the way he replied to that chelsea fan on twitter for some reason has made me very pessmistic. We have no options left, its gvardiol or fofana. Boehly wont want to let fans down in his first window so im sure we get 1 or the other.

Fab just said this - Im still working on it but from what I’m told Chelsea are prepared to make a bid for Fofana, they want to try and tempt Leicester, from Leicester it’s a NO, but Chelsea want to try

Fofana is open and tempted to join Chelsea, it’s down between Chelsea and Leicester now.

Edited by Fergus2222

3 hours ago, Fergus2222 said:

as much as I dont rate rlc myself I think he'd actually be a very good fit for you guys. almost a like for like tielemans replacement - obviously not as good but definetly an option

all our club briefings seem very very optimistic we can get this done for about 80m and the way hes twerking for us on social media i actuallly do think this happens. Really dont think we want to lose colwill - he really is majorly overhyped though if he isnt the next vvd ill be let down. if it comes down to it I do think we give you colwill as we are desperate and our only other option is gvardiol now in some sort of a werner swap which tonight seems to be gaining more traction. I was extremely confident in this deal toay but the way he replied to that chelsea fan on twitter for some reason has made me very pessmistic. We have no options left, its gvardiol or fofana. Boehly wont want to let fans down in his first window so im sure we get 1 or the other.

Fab just said this - Im still working on it but from what I’m told Chelsea are prepared to make a bid for Fofana, they want to try and tempt Leicester, from Leicester it’s a NO, but Chelsea want to try

Fofana is open and tempted to join Chelsea, it’s down between Chelsea and Leicester now.

I think if you got him for 100m you’d still look back and be happy with it. Genuinely think he can achieve anything and he looks sharp as ever and he’s still in recovery mode. 

The one thing I would point out though is that he is still a young guy who will be erratic at times, personally think he excels when next to a calm partner or in your case partners.  For us if he lined up next to soyuncu id always be a little worried we’d be in for a scary day. But if you sat him next to thiago silva and kolou you would probably have the best cb combo in the league. He has the ability to charge forward and make things happen and he’s the type of positive defender you’d want when facing a low block. 

he’s not the tallest but he has an incredible leap, he could easily get some good returns if you can take a set piece. 

But of course we all hope that we stay firm on this for at least one more year. 

but back to RLC… he’s the exact type of signing i’d like us to avoid in truth. I’d rather have the cash and find some uncut gems, but i’ve never really rated him… but what’s worrying is he is the type of neat and tidy player brendan might like. 

I don’t think he’d be interested in joining us but I’d dream of ziyech… as a fan base we’ve been begging for him for years… he was going to be our mahrez replacement but it never materialized. 

its a mystery why he’s never had enough of a consistent run for you as he seems to pop up with goals and assists when he does play.