Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

37 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Fofana should dismiss any speculation now but he won't because we are probably just a stepping stone in his grand plan. He should be careful , many have and are falling flat on their faces thinking that. If and when he gives us three or four good years then not a problem and we would wish him well even if reluctantly.

What do you mean "probably"? Of course we're seen as a stepping stone. Every player bar your homegrown will see us as that, and even some of them. And there's nothing wrong or weird in that. People don't join us for some strange affection for the club. They do it to progress their career, earnings and potential for trophy success. If the next step comes in a year or 3 or 5, any player will back themselves and take the next step. Why "be careful"? Because someone like Drinkwater made a mess of it? What about someone like Kante?

I bet if you spoke to Maguire who has become a laughing stock since he left doesn't regret his decision to leave.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

None of this helps LCFC win football matches and many on here seem to  have forgotten that is our prime objective. Fofana is a bird in the hand and £100 million could easily be frittered away on highly disappointing replacements.

Equally he could break his leg in the first game and spend 18 months out with us having nothing at all to spend. Swings, roundabouts.

• Like 1

Hahaha, is he at it again? “Come and get me” 

or… he just wanted it to fit on one line 😂 he also removed his national flags and reference to Mecca, maybe he is renouncing his religion, citizenship and our club in one go? 😅

F94A2C52-7E1F-41EE-BED8-F6912F72F6E4.jpeg

0A870291-12CC-468E-A6DD-597A1D17E1B3.jpeg

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

or… he just wanted it to fit on one line 😂 he also removed his national flags, maybe he is renouncing his citizenship? 

when did he update his bio?

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

He forced a move through to come here and we all loved it, but we'll all get out knickers in a twist when he does it to us to move on. 

For the record I don't think he'll go this summer at all, next summer yeah and I don't think it will be pretty.

I don’t see why it would be, likely to have a very good season next year and we’re likely to get a very good price next summer.

We’ll name our price no doubt. Should benefit all parties. 

4 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

He forced a move through to come here and we all loved it, but we'll all get our knickers in a twist when he does it to us to move on. 

For the record I don't think he'll go this summer at all, next summer yeah and I don't think it will be pretty.

The only way he goes now is if they pay more than the Maguire deal surely. If they don’t, like you say it won’t be pretty.

What a tit, I hope we sell him now. What a way to treat the fans and club who stuck by you after a potentially career threatening injury.

Edited by Patrick
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

or… he just wanted it to fit on one line 😂 he also removed his national flags and reference to Mecca, maybe he is renouncing his religion, citizenship and our club in one go? 😅

unfortunately I think he has 

1 minute ago, Patrick said:

What a tit, I hope we sell him now. What a way to treat the fans and club who stuck by you after a potentially career threatening injury.

He might be trolling Chelsea fans. 

• Like 2

He can kick up all he wants unless Chelsea lose their minds which I rate slightly more chance of than most clubs it won't happen. 

5 year deal gives us huge leverage. It's going to play out like Maguire or even Mahrez, where despite his tantrums, still here for an extra season. 

• Like 1