Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

6 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Taken it out of his Instagram in the last 30 minutes or so

But also just liked a tweet that said it doesn’t mean he’s “divorced from the cub” Lil Wes knows everyone’s on strings, I think he’s just trolling Chelsea fans. 

1 minute ago, The_77 said:

But also just liked a tweet that said it doesn’t mean he’s “divorced from the cub” Lil Wes knows everyone’s on strings, I think he’s just trolling Chelsea fans. 

Also replied to a Chelsea fan who tweeted him saying he hadn't scored with a gif of celebration at Rennes 

• Like 1

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

Also replied to a Chelsea fan who tweeted him saying he hadn't scored with a gif of celebration at Rennes 

That was last night

he's clearly finished training now and having some more fun at our expense

16 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

He’s still interacting with the club etc. people reading way to much into this stuff imo 

9C6AB10C-6CA4-4D68-B023-DE2133C4D299.png

i don't think we are. lets see what else he does on his bio this afternoon .......

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

That was last night

he's clearly finished training now and having some more fun at our expense

i don't think we are. lets see what else he does on his bio this afternoon .......

He’s just yanking our chains. Amusing. 

Just now, Ashley said:

Thing is. I said this at the time and ive said it recently. 

Some of our lot on here and social media were loving the fact he was doing what he was doing(effectively forcing the move). 

Don't cry if it turns out the same way here. 

Yeah exactly! 

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

It's a bit different because when it was to us he was only liking stuff about moving to us etc.

Now he is liking stuff that talks about him staying but other stuff also about Chelsea...

In any case, the kid needs his phone taking off him lol

Don’t forget that little interview he did with L’Equipe in 2020. 😂

I think at this point, provided Chelsea cut out all of the player swap rubbish and just pay a proper fee, I'd be gutted but would accept him going. Chelsea can surely afford the £80m we would want, there's no way he's going for less than Harry Maguire or £50m and some shit Chelsea reserves.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, goose2010 said:

Surely Wes is at training currently? Do we know he actually controls his own twitter? Seems a bit odd that this stuff is happening in the middle of the day. You could understand it if it was at night. 

nah -  they finish by noon (assuming that they are in today). and remember he has a groin issue so maybe wont be in full training 

he'll probably be lying down having a massage at seagrave whilst doing this !!! 

• Like 1