Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

Looking out for his career, of course he'll want to go to Chelsea. He came through at St. Étienne and then engineered a move to us after very few senior games. To think he wouldn't do the same to us is fanciful.

The thing is, I bet he's professional enough and happy enough here to accept staying for another season if we reject the offer.

I'd only be worried about him going if it happens super late in the window. If he's going, get it done now so we can get replacements in with the fee and the freed up wages that his and Kasper's departures will bring.

8 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Looks like he wants to go now. Let's accept c. £80m and move on. If Chelsea don't pay up then he stays.

That's what's worked for us in the past. Even if we wait till Jan or next summer to make any real signings. 

He doesn't want to be here that much is clear.

Plus if his head has been turned his form could drop which could then reduce his market value. If we were offered a decent fee plus Colwill I'd accept.

12 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I think their wages are too high 

No idea what they are on at Chelsea but their wages combined would be less than schmeichel and Fofana are on though 

Edited by Lcfc82
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Wes is such a lad. lol

He's being a troll!

I think he's a bit childlike tbh. I did during the St ettienne posts too. He just ain't that bright and seems super impulsive. 

As another poster said, he'll be told he's staying put, he'll sulk for 5 mins and then it'll be business as usual.

The club couldn't give a flying **** thst Chelsea's new owners need a marquee signing to announce themselves nor that Wes fancies it. As with Maddison thread, make an offer we can't refuse or do one.

• Like 2

I don't think this will happen for one moment. The lack of incomings at Leicester is just fuelling the speculation that  there is a sale on - all over Talk Sport this morning regarding Madders as well but don't believe there is much in that either.

Edited by Edingleyfox