Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

2 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Creating uncertainty at his club where there is already a lot of uncertainly. LADS LADS LADS

1 minute ago, SecretPro said:

Yeah it's not great, whether he's trolling or not. 

Just now, Paninistickers said:

I think he's a bit childlike tbh. I did during the St ettienne posts too. He just ain't that bright and seems super impulsive. 

As another poster said, he'll be told he's staying put, he'll sulk for 5 mins and then it'll be business as usual.

The club couldn't give a flying **** thst Chelsea's new owners need a marquee signing to announce themselves nor that Wes fancies it. As with Maddison thread, make an offer we can't refuse or do one.

Come on guys. He is 21 years old. 21. Do you remember the rubbish you did at 21 ? Its also Chelsea after him. Chelsea. They're seriously considering spending 235m this summer. We are asking him to train with Vestegaard. 

These social media antics do nothing to aid the transfer. We will sell but probably not at the £100m plus that we all want. Wesley Fofana is technically the best defender I've ever seen in a Leicester shirt. No way do players like him sign for us. He deserves to be at the very best - we have been lucky to have him. If he stays, wow, another year of defensive masterclass. If he doesnt, it is what it is. I'll say it again, as a Leicester fan, he deserves a special move. I just hope we dont go off booing him like we do every other player who has actually moved up from us. 

If he is choosing to have a bit of giggle while that deal is being sorted, fine. Again, he is 21. However, no one wants to point towards his "pro" Leicester posts. His pinned tweet. His liking of favourable Leicester tweets. People are lapping it up and he is trending on twitter. You've got to laugh. Not that many mature 21 year olds. Before anyone says, why doesnt Maddison do the same - because its ****ing Newcastle. 

He's a funny one. On the one hand it can seem quite childish, but on the other the level of maturity he showed in dealing with his serious injury was impressive. 

Chelsea are a bit of an unknown quantity for the season ahead - it feels like a transition year for them rather than one where they will be pushing for trophies. I think he will have the sense to realise that if he's patient for a year he will have a choice of top clubs chasing him, and he can make a more informed decision about where to go next. 

I get a sense that he has a really strong bond with Toure, and hopefully that will also be a factor in him not pushing for a move. 

4 minutes ago, Edingleyfox said:

I don't think this will happen for one moment. The lack of incomings at Leicester is just fuelling the speculation that  there is a sale on - all over Talk Sport this morning regarding Madders as well but don't believe there is much in that either.

Heard them talking about Madders on talk sport earlier and one of them said Madders needs a move away from Leicester to get in the England squad for the world cup and not one of them questioned whether joining Newcastle would actually improve his chances or hinder them even more.

6 minutes ago, wattolcfc said:

This forum if we lose to Brentford will be the pits 

The Rogers poll will be up before the Fourth Official holds up the Added Minutes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Come on guys. He is 21 years old. 21. Do you remember the rubbish you did at 21 ? Its also Chelsea after him. Chelsea. They're seriously considering spending 235m this summer. We are asking him to train with Vestegaard. 

These social media antics do nothing to aid the transfer. We will sell but probably not at the £100m plus that we all want. Wesley Fofana is technically the best defender I've ever seen in a Leicester shirt. No way do players like him sign for us. He deserves to be at the very best - we have been lucky to have him. If he stays, wow, another year of defensive masterclass. If he doesnt, it is what it is. I'll say it again, as a Leicester fan, he deserves a special move. I just hope we dont go off booing him like we do every other player who has actually moved up from us. 

If he is choosing to have a bit of giggle while that deal is being sorted, fine. Again, he is 21. However, no one wants to point towards his "pro" Leicester posts. His pinned tweet. His liking of favourable Leicester tweets. People are lapping it up and he is trending on twitter. You've got to laugh. Not that many mature 21 year olds. Before anyone says, why doesnt Maddison do the same - because its ****ing Newcastle. 

I’m equally as mature as I was at the age of 21 unfortunately, but with less drugs. I’m not sure how comparable we are lol 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

As a Leicester fan I want him to have a fantastic injury free season here at Leicester. He’s barely played for us yet. Why would you want him to go anywhere? Certainly not Chelsea!

• Like 1

Just now, funkyrobot said:

As a Leicester fan I want him to have a fantastic injury free season here at Leicester. He’s barely played for us yet. Why would you want him to go anywhere? Certainly not Chelsea!

I dont want him to go anywhere. I didnt want Mahrez and Kante to go either. However, there is a few steps up from Leicester. I dont want it to happen but I can understand the appeal. Surely we all can. 

Guest Col city fan
10 minutes ago, wattolcfc said:

This forum if we lose to Brentford will be the pits 

You aren’t wrong. Especially if we have sold either Maddison or Fofana.

The same posters who are now saying the squad is ok, we don’t need further additions…watch that turn if we lose to Brentford.

I don’t think we will lose to Brentford btw.

I see them as one of relegation faves

3 minutes ago, Phenom said:

“£45m offer with Ruben Loftus-Cheek“

lmao. We should stop answering their calls if this is what they’re offering.

£45M plus Ruben Loftus-Cheek, or as it's also known.....£45M.

• Haha 3

The only way this happens is with world record defender money - it will be 90m as the asking price I would say - they may knock 10-15m off that for Colwill but it’s going to take that kind of money or we won’t accept 

9 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Only been here 5 minutes so why is anyone surprised if he has no affinity to the City or club ? Selling him could dig us out of a financial hole which seems to be widening by the day.

We supported him when he endured a potential career ending injury.  We extended his contract before he proved he was over the terrible injury.  I would be mighty upset if he pushed for a move this summer.  Having said that, if the Club sanctioned this move (other than for a humongous wad of cash (up front and including Levi ) I would be bitterly disappointed and question the people running the Club on a day to day basis - in particular the culprits behind the two Southampton signings need to walk the plank.  That fvck up is certainly a factor of why we are where we are right now.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

You aren’t wrong. Especially if we have sold either Maddison or Fofana.

The same posters who are now saying the squad is ok, we don’t need further additions…watch that turn if we lose to Brentford.

I don’t think we will lose to Brentford btw.

I see them as one of relegation faves

Even more so when we concede from a corner due to none of our piss poor set piece defending being magically fixed by Kasper leaving.

10 minutes ago, Phenom said:

“£45m offer with Ruben Loftus-Cheek“

lmao. We should stop answering their calls if this is what they’re offering.

Stop answering their calls?! £45m and RLC for Fofana is worthy of a fvcking police report.