Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I am -

TURN DOWN ANYTHING SOUTH OF £100mz.

I honestly think we’ll sell him for over £100m next summer. He really is that good. He’s a Rolls Royce. 

I am ****ing sick of watching our club do scouting for so called bigger clubs though. But that’s our model I guess. 

Edited by Jakemoore
  • Like 1

Just now, Jakemoore said:

I honestly think we’ll sell him for three figures next summer. He really is that good. He’s a Rolls Royce. 

I am ****ing sick of watching our club do scouting for so called bigger clubs though. But that’s our model I guess. 

I am a little cautious that we have a horrid season and he downs tools and next thing we know he’s leaving for 30m… it’s a dangerous game to play. 

Cb’s are far more replaceable than attacking players. Maddison would be a far bigger loss and if this is the only way to keep him i’d take it 

Out of all the spurious transfer exits this feels like the one that has legs…..we stand to get a £85-90m deal which May solve a positional need too and sadly a player we know is destined to bigger climbs may be one we forego - I would hope he had more loyalty but sneaking feeling he will treat us as he did his last club so better to move on players who do not want to stay ….may enable the refresh too as Kasper and Youri move on ….we need to tie a few down on new deals including vards and maddison

Seriously, Fofana just signed a five-year deal. If he leaves, it is on our terms. That being said, there are probably a few players (as in more than one coming), if they were willing to go the other way, which would make it worth it.

We are interested in Colwill, have been interested in Sarr (although I am not sure if he is awful, or just hasnt been used properly), Hudson-Odoi. There are probably others...

As the saying goes, I am "relaxed" about the situation.

Just now, Lambert09 said:

I am a little cautious that we have a horrid season and he downs tools and next thing we know he’s leaving for 30m… it’s a dangerous game to play. 

Cb’s are far more replaceable than attacking players. Maddison would be a far bigger loss and if this is the only way to keep him i’d take it 

Dilly ding dilly dong - we’re gonna win the league and he’ll win the player of the year and then sign a 7 year contract extension. 

👍🏻

Just now, Jakemoore said:

Dilly ding dilly dong - we’re gonna win the league and he’ll win the player of the year and then sign a 7 year contract extension. 

👍🏻

speaking of winning the league. I’d be saying to chelsea… 100m for fofana plus the other 60m you owe us for kante. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

I honestly think we’ll sell him for over £100m next summer. He really is that good. He’s a Rolls Royce. 

He will definitely be selling for over £100m next season. We should just tell him to buckle down and show sone loyalty to a club that supported him through a broken leg!

Wes will play for Real Madrid 

it could be the move after we sell him though ….

We’d like it to be next summer or the one after to them directly 

if he goes to Chelsea this summer then he could end up playing in four world cups !  That’s the kind of thing that kids dream about 

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Wes will play for Real Madrid 

it could be the move after we sell him though ….

We’d like it to be next summer or the one after to them directly 

if he goes to Chelsea this summer then he could end up playing in four world cups !  That’s the kind of thing that kids dream about 

Unfortunately, there are far to many quality CBs ahead of him in the French side for him to get the nod with only 8/9 weeks until the squads will be announced. I don’t think moving to Chelsea will make the slightest bit of difference on that front. 

So, just stay Wes?

He has stated before that he was a Chelsea Fan as a child. So probably will go for the right money.

I have mixed feelings on it. Yes, he's a rolls royce of a player, But also one with a Bad Injury behind him. He could breakdown part way through the season. Then we're back to square one .

Evans and Vesty, I don't like the look of that.

A big pay day in the Bank helps our cause greatly in the current difficulties. Or Lofus Cheek, Colwill and 50 Million will do nicely Mr Chelsea.

Edited by Clever Fox

11 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Thats the life of anyone whos not Barcelona or Real Madrid mate