Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

Just now, South Shire Fox said:

Thats the life of anyone whos not Barcelona or Real Madrid mate

I’d honestly rather have our model than support a club with £1bn worth of debt to be honest. I appreciate that the club try to run things in the right way.

4 minutes ago, Walshie is God said:

I do think though that contracts need to be scrapped now and everyone is on a pay as you play. Signing a contract extension and then jumping ship kind of stinks

The contract extension was a 2 way insurance policy.

It insured Fofana incase of any recurrence of the injury he'd have long term employment and it insured the club that he wouldn't be leaving unless on our terms.

Nobody ever believed we'd be building the team around the lad for the next 5 years, the extension from the clubs perspective was very much about maximising his value in a potential sale.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Unfortunately, there are far to many quality CBs ahead of him in the French side for him to get the nod with only 8/9 weeks until the squads will be announced. I don’t think moving to Chelsea will make the slightest bit of difference on that front. 

So, just stay Wes?

Prediction 

he signs for Chelsea and he goes to Qatar 

6 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

IF he does start to be a tw*t and gets the move he wants he deserves the abuse he’ll get when we play chelsea. 

we can’t really complain. He did the exact same thing to leave France and join us.

6 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Has he? Isn't he a Marseille fan and loved Drogba rather than Chelsea as such?

Honestly, I don't know. just what I read somewhere a while ago that he was a Chelsea follower as a Child. Probably in the Drogba era.

9 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Has he? Isn't he a Marseille fan and loved Drogba rather than Chelsea as such?

Pictures of him as a lad on Chelsea tops but that doesn't necessarily mean he was a fan. 

Edited by Scotch

Jeez you’re all getting a bit excited here ….  He’s not going anywhere this season ..  Brendan has had a chat with him and he’s very happy to be here ..  if anyone wants a bet that he will not be here when the season ends let me know ….  I always like a bet you can’t lose ..  :thumbup:

Just now, Countryfox said:

Jeez you’re all getting a bit excited here ….  He’s not going anywhere this season ..  Brendan has had a chat with him and he’s very happy to be here ..  if anyone wants a bet that he will not be here when the season ends let me know ….  I always like a bet you can’t lose ..  :thumbup:

I have a feeling you’re going to have a lot of takers and empty pockets 

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

Only time will tell

Just now, dannythefox said:

Get him gone. 85m will do the job, already gobbing off on social media the ungrateful ****. No respect for the club he’s not been here long enough. 

Take it easy, Danny boy.

Edited by Phenom
  • Like 2