Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

Chelsea Fans just putting 2+2 together and making minus8 they’re just clutching at straws there’s no way Wes would do anything to embarrass the club he’s a nice lad who appreciates what Leicester have done for him!

Far too much gutter journalism or just destabilising tactics!

• Haha 1

Just now, Collymore said:

I can see it now. Evans is going to get injured against Brentford and we'll be back to Amartay and Soyuncu as first choice CBs with the set piece coach still stuck at passport control. 

I feel sick :nono:

1 minute ago, Collymore said:

I can see it now. Evans is going to get injured against Brentford and we'll be back to Amartay and Soyuncu as first choice CBs with the set piece coach still stuck at passport control. 

Yeah, any deal would have to be contingent on us getting a replacement in place, and not 14 seconds after the deadline.

2 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Take it easy, Danny.

He done the same with St Ettiene, and disrespected them too. He was always going to do the same with us when it came to the time he wanted to move. We knew this was coming, it's what he does.

Just now, Walshie is God said:

I wonder how much truth there is in that he's removed the Leicester city player part of his twitter bio?

If that is legit..... then just wow

We've dealt with it before with Mahrez. I don't actually blame the kid for pushing for a move (if that's what he is doing), but he is on a five-year contract. Throwing his toys out of the pram isn't gonna work unless Chelsea pays up.

• Like 2

I don't want him to leave, but if they come in with 80+ million, he'll be off. It's our model as a club to buy players with potential and then sell on for a profit. Would be nice if he stayed another year though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

The closer to the start of the season the more money we want. No idea what the thought process of these clubs is.

Disrupt the player and make them a headache. The theory being a quick sale will be sanctioned to keep the squad harmony. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Walshie is God said:

I wonder how much truth there is in that he's removed the Leicester city player part of his twitter bio?

If that is legit..... then just wow

not open to debate

he did it late morning today

5 minutes ago, Phenom said:

I don’t think he’s done anything disrespectful yet. He still shows up to trainings and gives it his all. He was even putting his body on the line during the last friendly and speculation had already begun.

I think the removal of him being a Lcfc player whilst we’re still paying his wages is disrespectful.  Don’t put it up in the first place! 

• Like 1

In all seriousness. I reckon I could cope with £60m plus Colwill and Gallagher, assuming both would fancy the chance of first team football for a team with ambitions of playing in Europe.

That'd put the value around £100-110 million you'd rate. Chelsea are getting a CB that'll be one of the best in the world for the next 10+ seasons.

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

not open to debate

he did it late morning today

I think the removal of him being a Lcfc player whilst we’re still paying his wages is disrespectful.  Don’t put it up in the first place! 

I think he is just a cheeky arrogant young scamp. Nothing to see here.

All the talk of money + a couple of Chelsea players.

...Doesn't fit with the narrative we're trying to cut numbers in our squad or cut the wage bill (As i'd imagine they're on a pretty handsome wage) so I don't see what it solves.

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Brendan is going to be v v pissed off 

He's not going to go to war with the club though.

6 minutes ago, filbertway said:

In all seriousness. I reckon I could cope with £60m plus Colwill and Gallagher, assuming both would fancy the chance of first team football for a team with ambitions of playing in Europe.

That'd put the value around £100-110 million you'd rate. Chelsea are getting a CB that'll be one of the best in the world for the next 10+ seasons.

They’ll never include Gallagher as well as that. Doubt they’d even offer 60 and colwill.