Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

11 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I think they will.... they are going nowhere without a cb.  They cant write a season off with their wage bill

Have we put a price on Wesley’s head? Surely it’s £100m+.

2 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

I think they will.... they are going nowhere without a cb.  They cant write a season off with their wage bill

What about us going no where without a CB? Is that secondary in all this? Is Fofana bigger than Leicester City FC? Just asking.

Just now, mozartfox said:

What about us going no where without a CB? Is that secondary in all this? Is Fofana bigger than Leicester City FC? Just asking.

I know Fofana is good but he's not our only CB lol

1 minute ago, foxinsocks said:

Neither madders nor fofana has shut down the speculation

Of course they've not, because if we accept an offer, they will both be off. Maddison for the money, and Fofana for the money, and because he will be playing for a top 4 club in the champions league.  Them leaving will ultimately be about us being prepared to let them go, which we shouldn't!

7 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

Of course they've not, because if we accept an offer, they will both be off. Maddison for the money, and Fofana for the money, and because he will be playing for a top 4 club in the champions league.  Them leaving will ultimately be about us being prepared to let them go, which we shouldn't!

So we are bsck at my first point.  Top should close it doen by saying not for sale 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Which player has told you his head has been turned?

Chelsea reported to offer £200000 a week may have an influence on proceedings . Will at least double his money even if that is b s.