Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

1 hour ago, hackneyfox said:

Has he, at any time, said a player isn't for sale?

All players are for sale. I wouldn't think any owner would be daft enough to say otherwise. 

24 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Which player has told you his head has been turned?

Haven't seen this much head turning since the Exorcist. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

So we are bsck at my first point.  Top should close it doen by saying not for sale 

Well he could do, and wasn't Rodgers quoted on monday as saying that Fofana "wouldn't be sold, end of!".   The thing is, it doesn't necessarily mean that other clubs will stop making offers, even if we do say they won't be sold. Chelsea were quoted yesterday as saying that although leicester say they won't sell, we think we can change their mind.  

36 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I know Fofana is good but he's not our only CB lol

Yep - I forgot Dan and Vestagaard when Evans is injured👌👍👍👍👍

• Sad 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Brighton have just bodied all the journo's lol

The amount of shit written by them this week is off the charts, particularly romano. There wasn't a second bid for maddison but they all went with it.

Apparently Wes has removed LCFC player from his bio on social media, can't say I ever check any players on social media so wouldn't know, and not even sure if it was there to remove in the first place, would just be interesting if it is indeed true. Has anyone seen anything about it?

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

The amount of shit written by them this week is off the charts, particularly romano. There wasn't a second bid for maddison but they all went with it.

Ben Jacobs is the one I find quite funny this summer

Usually I think he is pretty quiet? This summer though he seems to have ALL the sources and links!

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Ben Jacobs is the one I find quite funny this summer

Usually I think he is pretty quiet? This summer though he seems to have ALL the sources and links!

Reassuring when he says a leicester player is going though as he's usually wrong.

7 minutes ago, turlo said:

There is Brightons league win moment right here. All your players are desperate to move to Chelsea/Tottenham/Liverpool/etc from now on,  medias gonna sort you upstarts out.

Go Brighton!!

• Like 2

Just now, cityfanlee23 said:

I'll be honest, it's been a great few months pretty much ignoring LCFC lol been great for my health, I've definitely added on some time to my life that's for sure 

I'll be honest this is my first summer on this forum and I think I've aged twenty years 😅

• Like 1