Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

7 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Turned down a bid of £62m apparently

Rejected it immediately, and didn't give them a price of how much he would cost

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Article/Transferts-chelsea-degaine-une-premiere-offre-pour-wesley-fofana-leicester/1346552

Good. Need to go much, much higher than that. They are desperate and if we are to sell now it will be on his future potential. 

Just now, Chelmofox said:

IMHO, a bid of 85m and he’s gone. I think we would be nuts to turn that down. Bids of 60 odd and he’s going nowhere.  

I think we would be mad to sell him. His value won't drop if we keep him for another year. We need him this season. Can't go losing our best defender a few days before the start of the season. We will never find anyone as good as him. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, adam said:

I think we would be mad to sell him. His value won't drop if we keep him for another year. We need him this season. Can't go losing our best defender a few days before the start of the season. We will never find anyone as good as him. 

I’m not so sure. I would love to see his potential this season, but the reality is he is replaceable (not to the same standard) and he alone won’t solve any defensive woes we have. I’d sooner lose Wes than Madders. 85 mil is a fee that doesn’t come around often, and another injury could change that quite quickly. 

• Like 3