Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

£60m is a pisstake. Chelsea are leaning on the club telling the world we're skint and the idea they're a Super League club and will pay you £250k a week.

It's absolutely ****ing wank, more needs to be done with this. It's blatant tapping up and/or a deliberate attempt to unsettle him.

Guest Mee-9
9 minutes ago, Guppy said:

Fabrizio is a real s**t stirrer, isn't he? 

He runs the show with transfer news, but he's come under a lot of criticism over the Cucurella stuff. 

Guest Mee-9
Just now, st albans fox said:

He’s got a few things wrong this window 

I'd love to know where he gets his sources from if i'm honest. 

Just now, filbertway said:

He can want the move without being impatient. As long as he's cracking on, being professional and performing well then it's fine.

Of course he wants the move, it'd be a significant step up for the lad. It doesn't mean he's being unprofessional about about it and kicking up a fuss though.

His social media does seem to say he's kicking up a bit of fuss tbh but let's see how he plays on Sunday

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:
This surprisingly doesn’t worry me, they’re going to have to go quite a bit higher to entice us to sell this early IMO, he can easily become a £100m defender within the next year or two of his contract. 

£60m, bunch of fvcking jokers 😂

1 minute ago, chapero82 said:

His social media does seem to say he's kicking up a bit of fuss tbh but let's see how he plays on Sunday

Hahah, he's a young lad with too much time on his hands, probably overthinking things in his spare time. If we start seeing him missing from line ups and hearing of him missing training sessions then I'll come back and say you were right :D

I think the kids got a heart of gold and will give his all for us as long as he's a Leicester player.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, filbertway said:

I think the kids got a heart of gold and will give his all for us as long as he's a Leicester player.

I'm not certain the OM fans would agree on this point. He's very much got previous for acting unprofessionally. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Hahah, he's a young lad with too much time on his hands, probably overthinking things in his spare time. If we start seeing him missing from line ups and hearing of him missing training sessions then I'll come back and say you were right :D

Agreed- he wont do a Mahrez on us- well id be very surprised if he did- no surprise that he wants the move to a bigger club for triple his money and most probably he thinks better chance of getting in frances world cup squad- id say thats relatively normal- I have every faith our club are boxing very cleverly with this as we pretty much always have when selling- he is not for sale- unless you pay a stupid amount of money- id say thats probably in the region of 85 million - if and its a big if they stump up that kind of money id imagine we will seriously consider it- a club the size of ours would have to - everyone has a price- all that being said lets all hope he is still a leicester player after the end of this month because for us its about seeing him play in a leicester shirt 

6 minutes ago, filbertway said:

If we start seeing him missing from line ups and hearing of him missing training sessions then I'll come back and say you were right :D

Absolutely this 

Edited by st albans fox

Even at £85 million we aren’t doing great out of this. Best part of £40 million to buy the guy, 15% on profit back to former club, 85% of profit to us, inflated prices for any replacement. Only £100 million plus makes any sense. 

Just now, filbertway said:

He can want the move without being impatient. As long as he's cracking on, being professional and performing well then it's fine.

Of course he wants the move, it'd be a significant step up for the lad. It doesn't mean he's being unprofessional about about it and kicking up a fuss though.

Remind me of the Mahrez situation, give us one more year and we get the right fee you can go.

Mahrez still did his stuff on the pitch for all his sulking. 

• Like 1