Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

3 hours ago, gurru991 said:

I think he is gone for a record fee. So be it !!

Lets hope we spend the money wisely ..

Yep. Anyone got the Southampton squad list handy, just over 30’s players will suffice?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bptiger said:

But we’re the hell are we going to find a replacement this late in the window 

Come on down Jan Bednarek!  You just know its going to happen!

Wolves are listening to offers for Connor Coady apparently, with Everton linked. 

If there is any truth in that, then he might be a shout.

Probably better in a three than a two though, and not the quickest   so it would probably mean we have to play 3 at the back, but very decent, and would definitely help with our set piece problems.

Edited by smudger63

6 hours ago, Jobyfox said:

Yep. That’s the only thing that would make sense fortunately. 

it saddens me that I still think we’ll lose Wes though. Too many echoes of the run up to him signing for us 

You can't blame him for wanting to join them though.  He will see then as a big club  where he can regularly win trophies and play champions league football.  It would have been nice if he had thought to himself, that after missing most of last season  and the club looking after him, and then only recently signing a new contract, he might give us one more season, which at the end of, there would probably be more and even bigger clubs in for him, and he would have got an even better move and we would have got more money.   Maybe it's the impatience of being young, and wanting everything yesterday.  I am disappointed the way he has done stuff on his social media,  just as I didn't like that he done it to St Ettiene before he came here, it is such a disrespectfull way to treat the club that have given you a chance and pay your wages, but I think most of us knew he would do it. I will be gutted if he leaves, because we were robbed of seeing him live for nearly all his time here by covid and his injury. Will I wish him well, absolutely not!!

Edited by smudger63

Personally think he owes us another year with the agreement that he will be sold if a top club comes knocking next summer. Just praying the £80 million plus we receive is reinvested properly into buying more young gems we can make a massive profit from in the future. If the moneys spent on Premier league dross like Bednarek then we deserve everything we get

44 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Jan Bednarek incoming !!!

And why not. Afterall, we are Southampton´s official Refuge Collector. 

Get it done Recruitment Team although appreciate you have been ultra busy this window.

Chelsea are in desparate need.  They will pay ehst it takes.   So  we can devude if we want to sell or not.  I would say no... to send a clear message to playets and agents who dign contracts with us and to other clubs....  yet  i expect us to say yes.... as that gives us certainty and removes injury or form risk to a future sale.

So where do we go from here?  We should have a special  team sorting cags out.  Face it we eill be lucky to get 15 games out of evans.

I think we buy the wolves guy.

I would really like the right wing sorted. 

The more I think about this the more it derails our season...if we get 85 mill we need to spend the lot, quickly. Kf we haven't got good deals in place already,  and we may , but if we haven't, we're relegation fodder