Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Liam McNulty - A Foxestalk Legend, RIP.

Sad to hear one of our fellow members has passed. Thoughts and prayers for Liam’s family. Like everyone on here I respect & appreciate everyone’s opinions and perspectives whether I agree or not. Our community is a little smaller with Liam gone. God bless him. 🙏🏽 He will be missed

Thats really sad news. Never met the guy, but his passion for Leicester was obvious to see from here and on twitter. Used to love his plane tracking update. One of the FT legends and the kind of person who makes this site unique.

RIP Liam.

RIP Liam, his last tweet is enough to bring a tear to anyone's eye. 

Sure he'd look down with a smile at an applause on 33 mins at the Forest and West Ham games.

Edited by ren

3 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Minutes applauses are so overdone these days, however with Liam I think there should be one. For him to be remembered at the football would be what he would’ve wanted I think. 

That’s what I was thinking. I spoke to him on here from time to time, and as @Bert says LCFC was a huge factor in his life, and it would be nice as a fan group to just give him the recognition.