Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Liam McNulty - A Foxestalk Legend, RIP.

4 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

When did Ken/Rincewind pass away?

What happened?

Although he wasn't young (69-70?), it was quite sudden - a pulmonary embolism, if I remember correctly.

Ken had moved to a new flat not long before and had embarked on some Open University studies.

His sister made a few posts on Foxes Talk afterwards - in the "Missing Posters" thread or whatever it was called.

Condolences to all who knew Liam, especially friends and family. I well remember the crazy plane tracking on here, but never met him.

He seems to have been well known and liked by many, though, judging from this thread.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lestagirl said:

The other fan was Bobby Moore, Bruin to many of his friends. I am sure many on here will know his face. Travelled all over, a Bentleys roofer and a truly wonderful man. Taken very suddenly. Just heart breaking , he will be taking care of Liam, because that’s the sort or man he was.

Am sure they will both be settling down with Vichai to watch the match tomorrow. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, nigelbee said:

Did the clapping happen For Liam at 33 mins? On TV it didn’t come across - not helped by the fact we had just gone down 3 nil beforehand. 

I thought the same. Might be worth doing it at Randers so that more Leicester supporters can participate. The guy deserves a better atmosphere than that.

• Like 1