Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Liam McNulty - A Foxestalk Legend, RIP.

42 minutes ago, StanSP said:

RIP :(

What is a 'medical event' though? 

I suppose it's via an underlying illness (episode), that can potentially make someone very unwell or - in this case, death - at anytime.

Edited by Wymsey

6 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

As per the Article the Family are "waiting for the post mortem" and no doubt grieving.

Its not really anyone's place to speculate on a football fan forum.

Not speculating at all. Was just curious as hadn't seen that term before. Didn't mean any offence. 

• Like 2

On 03/02/2022 at 20:09, Ian Nacho said:

I didn’t know him personally but @Liamlcfc1was the absolute definition of a Leicester City fan. We will all miss Liam’s plane tracking updates of unusual air traffic relating to potential Leicester signings here on FoxesTalk. A true blue 💙

RIP matey You will be missed forever❤️🌹🙏 

12 minutes ago, lcfcell said:

Seriously? there’s been nothing? 

I apologise if I missed something but as far as I am aware there’s been nothing. The time to do something was the first home game after their passing imo. It’s just one of many things that is making me become more disillusioned with football atm. 

Edited by Unabomber
  • Like 4

The only slight mention was in the programme by Birchenall- he only mentioned Liam & Bob Moore

I’m disappointed by the club- from where i sat people clapped on the 70th minute, but i don’t think enough people realised why so many were clapping 

Edited by Chloe_77