Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Liam McNulty - A Foxestalk Legend, RIP.

1 hour ago, MalletFox said:

Thought the reception in the SK1 section was pretty good tbh. 

The ARGHHHHS were defo in tribute to Bernie.

RIP 🙏🏻

Yeh on the 70th minute. Minutes clap finished off with an ‘ARGHHHH’. There was another clap after that, more towards the end of the game but I was unsure what that was about?

8 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Yeh on the 70th minute. Minutes clap finished off with an ‘ARGHHHH’. There was another clap after that, more towards the end of the game but I was unsure what that was about?

The clap on 70 minutes was for Bobby Moore who was aged 70 when he died, the later clap was for Bernie together with a chorus of "we love you Bernie, we do". 

Liam was due a round of applause at Forest on 33 minutes but that got lost in their 3rd goal celebrations. 

• Like 2

On 14/02/2022 at 08:42, floz said:

The clap on 70 minutes was for Bobby Moore who was aged 70 when he died, the later clap was for Bernie together with a chorus of "we love you Bernie, we do". 

Liam was due a round of applause at Forest on 33 minutes but that got lost in their 3rd goal celebrations. 

I thought SK1 did very well for Bernie on the 88th minute which went on for a couple of minutes due to Vestaguard.  However, I would have like the club to have put a picture up of all three of them, before the match or at half time.  They were very aware of the passing of all three. 

• Like 4

Can see a very decent turnout for Liam's funeral passage.

Also, it must've been around a year ago now since Rincewind on here passed away.

You do wonder if there's other posters, who used to post a lot on this forum, that are currently battling bad ill-health.

23 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Can see a very decent turnout for Liam's funeral passage.

Also, it must've been around a year ago now since Rincewind on here passed away.

You do wonder if there's other posters, who used to post a lot on this forum, that are currently battling bad ill-health.

I had no idea that Rincewind had passed. That’s really sad. I remember going to play at a poker night at his local.

13 minutes ago, Hollism said:

I had no idea that Rincewind had passed. That’s really sad. I remember going to play at a poker night at his local.

Sadly so; it was mentioned in the 'Lost FoxesTalk Members' Thread.

Had never met him personally, but he came across as down-to-earth and considerate.