Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Liam McNulty - A Foxestalk Legend, RIP.

Like everyone has posted, such awful news. 

Reading his last few tweets is heart breaking. To deal with what he was facing with such courage and humour is truly humbling. RIP mate and thoughts with your family if they're checking in. 

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Such sad news. Only spoke to him online but what a guy, loved lcfc and such a positive attitude to whatever life threw at him.

49 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Not often I agree with it as I think it happens too much nowdays, but if anyone is ever deserving of a minutes applause then it's Liam, lets get it happening on Sunday.

How old was he? If say 52, a good loud rendition of Oh Liam McNulty..... on 52 mins at Forest on Sunday would be a fitting tribute.

Make it happen  loud and proud. :scarf:

1 minute ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

How old was he? If say 52, a good loud rendition of Oh Liam McNulty..... on 52 mins at Forest on Sunday would be a fitting tribute.

Make it happen  loud and proud. :scarf:

88 in his Twitter handle likely denotes his year of birth ... or his lucky number, so can't be sure. But that would put him at 33 years old, 34 if he were born in January. :nono:

• Sad 1

Very sad to hear this. Didn't know Liam but always came across as a good lad on here and on twitter. Transfer threads certainly won't be the same. Thoughts with his family and friends. So glad he got to see us win the league and FA Cup in his short life. RIP Liam. 

So gutted to read this. I feared the worst after his last tweet and then the uncharacteristic silence for some time after. I really will miss his good humour, his inspirational determination to make the most of life, and his ability to be slightly ahead of everyone else when it came to sharing big news. 

• Like 3