Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Liam McNulty - A Foxestalk Legend, RIP.

What an amazingly courageous young man Liam Is. His plane tracking exploits bought me so much joy and interest within the transfer forum, without me realising just what he was going through. 

seeing his Twitter and understanding better how fragile his life has been, yet he lived life to his fullest without no drama, a genuine great guy from reading his tweets. 

R.I.P Liam 

• Like 1

I feel sick. Absolutely gutted. Such an important part of Foxestalk and he’s helped to contribute to some memorable moments and times on here for me. It feels like a little piece of Foxestalk has just been taken away. This has done me.

:cry:

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

Would be nice if we could give Liam a nod and a nice send off at the next home game? 

Does anyone know his day of birth? I’m thinking a minutes applause on the minute number of his birthdate for a minute?

2 July 1988

3 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

Logged in for the first time in a fair few years as I found out about Liam on Twitter. That man took that Plane Tracking thread and made it his own. 

He was one of a kind and fiercely loyal. Rest in peace Liam!

Every Leicester city transfer rumour on here was followed by a request for Liam to go and find out what was going on God bless him

9 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Every Leicester city transfer rumour on here was followed by a request for Liam to go and find out what was going on God bless him

He knew the location of every plane and helicopter. I think he called it that time we all tracked the plane all the way to Florida and it just turned out it was going in for a service. 

One of a kind.

Edit: Plane Tracking Thread if anyone wants it. 

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/101664-lcfc-plane-tracking-topic/

Edited by ramboacdc
  • Thanks 1

Oh Liam...like many on here I only knew you from your posts on here and legendary dedication to plane tracking. Never seemed to get sucked into any of the negativity, just loved supporting Leicester. And tracking planes for us all 😘

Thoughts with his family. Transfer windows will never be the same again on here.

16 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

He knew the location of every plane and helicopter. I think he called it that time we all tracked the plane all the way to Florida and it just turned out it was going in for a service. 

One of a kind.

Edit: Plane Tracking Thread if anyone wants it. 

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/101664-lcfc-plane-tracking-topic/

Was he not more prevalent before the plane tracking, I'm sure on transfer deadline day he used to go down to Belvoir drive and keep us all updated lol

• Sad 1