Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Liam McNulty - A Foxestalk Legend, RIP.

16 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

You know what stuff like this makes me thankful I support a club where we are aware of who he was. You don’t get that at these bloated superclubs. 

If he doesn’t get a decent send off on Sunday, I can guarantee that 600 in Denmark two weeks after will

I think the minutes applause will happen. 

On 03/02/2022 at 20:09, Ian Nacho said:

I didn’t know him personally but @Liamlcfc1was the absolute definition of a Leicester City fan. We will all miss Liam’s plane tracking updates of unusual air traffic relating to potential Leicester signings here on FoxesTalk. A true blue 💙

Just read this article and you've been mentioned on here (near to the end).

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/leicester-city-twitter-liam-mcnulty-6604762

Didn't know him, but think have seen him here and there over the seasons.

Sad news like this does make you realise that life can be cruel. RIP.

Edited by Wymsey

On 03/02/2022 at 17:23, The Year Of The Fox said:

Who else? 

there was also a chap in the early years… name began with J… think he died in a car crash or something? We used to have a thread every year on the anniversary of his sad demise and his wife would come and say hello on it..

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MPH said:

there was also a chap in the early years… name began with J… think he died in a car crash or something? We used to have a thread every year on the anniversary of his sad demise and his wife would come and say hello on it..

Janx

R.I.P. Liam. Your tweets in the last moments hit home. The brutal honesty about your cardiologists comment, the laugh and further comments showed just how strong a man you were till the end. Foxes never quit, you gave it your all mate.

Much love to your family and closest ones left behind. I hope they find strength in the outpouring of support.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

You know what stuff like this makes me thankful I support a club where we are aware of who he was. You don’t get that at these bloated superclubs. 

If he doesn’t get a decent send off on Sunday, I can guarantee that 600 in Denmark two weeks after will

Puts life in perspective. 🙏🏻🦊💙

45 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

When did Ken/Rincewind pass away?

What happened?

what? Not Hop T mist? what a legend he was on the old Leicester chat site. They used my quote in the Mercury for Liam, Sad loss and I didn't even know him.

Edited by elvisfmcfly
Thought of more to say.

Taken from us far too soon.

I didn’t follow him on Twitter or know him personally, I remember his plane tracking posts on here.

From the comments I have seen from those who knew him he seemed a really decent guy who approached the end of his life with incredible dignity and fortitude. 

RIP Liam, one of our own. 

Edited by Livid
  • Like 2