Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Forest (A) Match Thread

Guest BlueBrett

Amartey with his arm in the air appealing for fk knows what instead of contesting the knock down for the first and then he does that ffs

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

This is bournemouth again. We’ve seen this collapses under this manager too often and no reaction. No learning. No change. Weak management. Weak players. No fight. Get him gone please. 

Yep but people will constantly make excuses for him and mock you for having a differing opinion. 

He’s run his course here, ran out of ideas. Best for everyone if he goes now. 

• Like 1

That second goal is not Rodger’s fault guys. That’s an individual error. We were playing decent stuff. I have a feeling lack of recruitment is not (entirely) Rodger’s fault either. I do fear for us for the rest of the season though, injuries have crippled us

• Like 1

Honestly not surprised in the slightest, thing is neutrals will be pissing themselves but we’ve seen this so many times this season, there isn’t anyone in this starting 11 who have the b**locks to dig in and take this by the scruff of the neck, this could end up 4 or 5 

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

Not his fault Amartey had a brain fart 

It’s not a single incident in a game that’s caused this. We’ve been poor for ages. We’ve shown no real progression in a long time. We’ve been in decline. He’s the manager and is responsible. The defence is embarrassing and he is to blame. 

1 minute ago, kristianity77 said:

Is it not? I mean....he knows its garbage yet did nothing to rectify it in the window? 

don't we have a recruitment team for that + if there's no budget are we expecting him to pay for players himself?

• Like 2