Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Forest (A) Match Thread

Absolutly f***ing furious with this performance

Conceding 2 in a minute AGAIN. Its not hard to keep the ball for 30 seconds!

Thomas is out of his depth against Championship opposition

Neither wide player is attempting to get back (BR sh*t tactics, no doubt)

And we have not created a single chance!

We look outclassed

Come on BR, time to make a change NOW - don't even wait until half time

Just now, That_Dude said:

Don#t understand why people are having a go at Rodgers. The two goals were absolute brainfarts from the defenders. Ward didn't cover himself in glory either.

Brain farts that happen every single game at the minute. 

• Like 1

Just now, goody2028 said:

Got to get the cheque book out in the summer top. Disgusting how we haven’t signed a new centre half in January. 

This is not a financial issue, we spent £15m on a centre back in the summer, unfortunately Rodgers and his pal Congerton couldn’t pick their own nose let alone a competent centre back.

Just now, car1os said:

That second goal is not Rodger’s fault guys. That’s an individual error. We were playing decent stuff. I have a feeling lack of recruitment is not (entirely) Rodger’s fault either. I do fear for us for the rest of the season though, injuries have crippled us

Remember when we had centerbacks who would smash it out of play in a situation like that? May loose possession but it prevents shit like that which has happened a fair few times this season.

1 minute ago, car1os said:

That second goal is not Rodger’s fault guys. That’s an individual error. We were playing decent stuff. I have a feeling lack of recruitment is not (entirely) Rodger’s fault either. I do fear for us for the rest of the season though, injuries have crippled us

It is not doing the basics right, it is a common pattern at the back every week