Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Forest (A) Match Thread

Huge clear out and rebuild needed. It's the lack of pride, passion and commitment that gets me. We've had much worse players and been in some terrible times but for such a talented group of players to not really seem to give a shit is mind-blowing. I wouldn't be arsed if at least 5 or 6 of these playing today leave in the summer. 

• Like 1

No doubt at the end of this we'll still get the "It's one game, Tielemans is our best player in every single other game except this one" cor the "he's not in poor form, it's the system" crowd come out again just like they did against Brighton and Spurs and ManCity and Napoli.

Never known a player who people will make up every excuse in the book for rather than just admit he's in poor form.

Just now, MPH said:

Because we’ve got such a strong squad we need to rotate:ph34r: 

Injuries, squad all this rubbish is nonsense. Fact is whatever team we put out shouldn't be losing to a championship team by 3 goals after 30 mins 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

What does that even mean ? We’re 3-0 to forest you bellend. Why are you defending him ?

Because people you like you. dumb twats are unable to see it’s not just the manager at fault. Yes we are awful and maybe it is just Rodgers, but it seems unlikely.

1 minute ago, EnglishOxide said:

Has Rodgers even got it in him to hand out bollockings?

We've gradually become softer and softer during his tenure.

I don’t think he has, which is half the problem. This team is a reflection of him now.