Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Forest (A) Match Thread

Guest Col city fan
Just now, Blue ROI said:

The decline in Soyuncu is unbelievable. 

He must be the most disappointing player in the entire league this season.

Soyuncu has been awful but you’ll struggle to see a worse 30 mins from a Prem defender all season. Amartey has been absolutely awful 

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

I’d genuinely say we can score three goals here. But I have no doubt we’d concede again. It’s the story of our season and has happened over and over and over again 

Agree. I can see us scoring the next goal and then absolutely flapping it again.

6 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Was a poor piece of judgement not starting KDH

who do you drop him for? We still need Wilf as a DM/ball winner so i'd go for Youri in this type of game while he's not in great form. 

Just now, Eskay said:

Lookman is so shit 

He is not a right winger! He’s played at his best on the left or upfront. I don’t know why he keeps being picked there. 

Ndidi has to go to CB, we’ve only looked decent defensively when he’s played there, while KDH needs to come on to get a grip in midfield. 

1 minute ago, Blue ROI said:

The decline in Soyuncu is unbelievable. 

He must be the most disappointing player in the entire league this season.

He’s missed Evans so much. 

This game alone, proves what we needed in January. We needed a defensive leader, some that can talk players through game. 

• Like 1