Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Forest (A) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Part of the problem, a player who is all set on leaving is captain.

Disagree.

I wouldn't question his professionalism for a single moment.

We are lacking a leader in defence. We NEED Jonny Evans. Just like we needed Robert Huth.

When will a journalist be brave enough to ask about our defensive coaching and lack of fvcking bottle in a fight. 

People saying we have become entitled, no we haven't we just want to know how in the course of 2 seasons we have become absolutely putrid to watch

Just now, Lambert09 said:

Armartey has been one of our better players this year. He is supposed to be 5th choices option. One bad game and he should never play again? Ridiculous. 

We we do need a clear out but our last resort squad player is not the issue here 

His contract expires in June. He’s not the answer long term, so I’d imagine he’ll be gone. 

• Like 1

I don't understand why we persist with Wilf/Youri as a double pivot. Our best period in the last few seasons was when we played Ndidi behind Maddison and Youri as two floating 8s. Neither of them are fast enough to cover the midfield space. Let Ndidi do the shielding and let Youri and Maddison find space to effect the game.

• Like 1

I know we are a million miles off it, but how sweet would it be if Hyde turned into Jekyll and we could turn this match around?

Forest would never hear the last of it.

I can live in hope. It's the hope that boots you hard in the baws. :scarf:

• Like 3

Guest Col city fan
Just now, FoxyJim1987 said:

Probably the most horrific performance bar Soyuncu and Amartey was Ndidi, looked a pale shadow of what he Normally is, have no clue what's happened to some of these players this season.

Nor have I. Amartey.., no surprise.. but Soyuncu and Ndidi… what the Hell has happened to these players?

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Armartey has been one of our better players this year. He is supposed to be our 5th option at cb. One bad game and he should never play again? Ridiculous. 

We we do need a clear out but our last resort squad player is not the issue here 

It’s not like this is his first bad game is it? The man’s a liability 

Just now, Beechey said:

I don't understand why we persist with Wilf/Youri as a double pivot. Our best period in the last few seasons was when we played Ndidi behind Maddison and Youri as two floating 8s. Neither of them are fast enough to cover the midfield space. Let Ndidi do the shielding and let Youri and Maddison find space to effect the game.

Youri has had success there. He drops deep because it brings out another player of opposition, with Maddison then finding more space. 

If Youri has a bad game though, we suffer alot as a team. 

1 minute ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Before the collective brainfart of the disastrous 9 minutes, we looked a class above as expected. We need tobe far more positive in our play, which is my biggest carp with Rodgers. An early second will put them under pressure. 

Did we really look a class above? A few nice passes aside we didn't trouble their keeper at all.