Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Forest (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

surely vestergaard isn’t right for squeezing the game against the pace they have ???

This is exactly what everyone thinks . Let’s see what the genius comes up with. I get the feeling he’ll do exactly what we think he’s going to do

6 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Not sure why Soyuncu is getting the blame today? 

Justin can't defend his back post, Amartey passes straight back to their player and Ndidi loses his man. 

Soyuncu was partly to blame for the 1st goal 

Did his normal failed attempt to charge out and win the ball, was then hopelessly out of position marking no-one for the initial cross, leaving us undermanned in the middle of the box

Just now, Vacamion said:

I know we are a million miles off it, but how sweet would it be if Hyde turned into Jekyll and we could turn this match around?

Forest would never hear the last of it.

I can live in hope. It's the hope that boots you hard in the baws. :scarf:

If this happens, do we get a trophy like spurs for goals in the fa cup?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

All the players have

Exactly, they all have, you therefore have to ask who has managed to get their team more up for a East Mids cup derby, and sure ain't the so called elite Irishman. 

Doubt he could get them up with Viagara 

Twice in 3 games we've conceded 2 goals in 30 seconds. No mental strength at all and we just collapse at the sign of any pressure and this has happened far too often under Rodgers for it to be an aberration. We won't sack him though as it will cost too much. Do need a huge rebuild though in the summer, this group won't take us any further and neither will this manager. Great to win the fa Cup but time for a massive shake up at the club. 

• Like 1

Just now, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

I do not care if we come back in the 2nd half. This shit show has happened just too many times this season. Simply not good enough. Justin is ****ed in the air. Cost us 3 goals in the last 3 games by not jumping.

Looks a shadow of his former self.

8 minutes ago, Webbo said:

We're not out of this yet, apart from a disastrous 10-15 minutes we've been the better side. These will sit back now, we'll push on, we can score against these. 

Not really. They've had plenty of chances to make it more. We've not. 

4 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

We are on track to concede 100 goals this season which is basically gross negligence on behalf of the coaching staff and management with the squad we have. Rodgers or his defensive and coaching staff have to go to signify it's not acceptable. 

Our defensive coaches must sit down and drink tea all day! You can have the best facilities in the world but if your coaches are shite, it's pointless. Equally, the manager should recognise that and replace them, this has been going on for a long time now. I think Vichai would have been a lot more cut throat by now. Top, I think, is bamboozled by the velvet blarney of the manager who talks a good game. It's quite understandable because the media suck it up in ladle fulls also.

1 minute ago, Twitcher said:

We're too nice. Just not physical enough. We get muscled out of most challenges. Comes from Rogers down; needs more crockery flying round the dressing-room. Just not pumped up enough.

We are guilty of brainless, clumsy barging into players in dangerous areas or just when there is no need.

We are doing the opponents work for them.

Confidence must be on the floor:brendan:

Just now, Col city fan said:

Nor have I. Amartey.., no surprise.. but Soyuncu and Ndidi… what the Hell has happened to these players?

I don't think Ndidi plays well alongside another midfielder. I liked him most when we played the 4141. He could just focus on defending and not looking up for a line splitting pass or running forward. I've seen him make a few forward runs so far and I just think "why?". He's not good enough to recieve the ball in tight spaces and put someone in nehind, so just sit in midfield... please.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

I know we are a million miles off it, but how sweet would it be if Hyde turned into Jekyll and we could turn this match around?

That's what we can Hope for , and hope the cluster**** brothers at cb don't make anymore mistakes

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

We gave them a 3 goal headstart and will still smash them.

I predict we win 5-3

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

I do not care if we come back in the 2nd half. This shit show has happened just too many times this season. Simply not good enough. Justin is ****ed in the air. Cost us 3 goals in the last 3 games by not jumping.

:wes:

• Like 1