Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Forest (A) Match Thread

Just now, goody2028 said:

It’s not like this is his first bad game is it? The man’s a liability 

Name them? Because he’s basically been the only defender earning his pay all season. 

He’s not at the level we need for first choice, obviously not. He’s a squad player his job is to stand in when needed and do a job... something he has done for us fantastically in the last 2 seasons. 

Everyone makes mistakes, but I’d much rather watch him in a city shirt than vestergarde or even soyuncu right now tbh 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Twice in 3 games we've conceded 2 goals in 30 seconds. No mental strength at all and we just collapse at the sign of any pressure and this has happened far too often under Rodgers for it to be an aberration. We won't sack him though as it will cost too much. Do need a huge rebuild though in the summer, this group won't take us any further and neither will this manager. Great to win the fa Cup but time for a massive shake up at the club. 

Rebuild around Vestergaard 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, hejammy said:

Can't make much change at the back but we need a bit more bite upfront. Barnes has been rubbish for such a long time! Maybe have Daka and Nacho on and change shape. 

Barnes has been our biggest threat, Tielemans who shouldn't be in the team let alone captain, and Lookman off for KDH and Daka

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

I do not care if we come back in the 2nd half. This shit show has happened just too many times this season. Simply not good enough. Justin is ****ed in the air. Cost us 3 goals in the last 3 games by not jumping.

You wouldn't care if we came back from 3-0 down to win this game against local rivals?

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Sick of watching Tielemans!!!..

Just piss off to whoever in the summer..

In the meantime. DON'T PLAY HIM!!!

I'm feeling this. Why is he captain? He doesn't even what to be here. Very poor all season bar a few moments of quality.

• Like 2

The only logic of Vestergaard coming on would be to go to 3 at the back but I'd rather see Wilf, Justin or Filbert Fox at CB than that liability.

And whilst it was shocking defending how are we losing possession straight from our own restarts. All that follow up to the Spurs game and we're back to two in two minutes territory again. 

I'd put Daka on for Lookman, Ndidi to CB and K D-H or Hamza on for Amartey as a DM. 

5 minutes ago, Sly said:

His contract expires in June. He’s not the answer long term, so I’d imagine he’ll be gone. 

Possibly, but doesn’t deserve some of the stick getting thrown at him for one bad game. He’s earnt a bit more respect imo